Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Fronts are LED and I like both. Rear standard lights are incandescent and do not look as nice as the signature LED taillights. I'm just glad all models get LED headlights unlike Ranger or F150 where you have to move to Ranger Lariat or F150 XLT High Package.

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Love my standard lights. The horizontal driving light bars are amber, look awesome at night. Do the sig lights do that? I'm not sure.

wetdog

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have a Base with the standard lights and I haven't missed not having the fancier ones on it. They're still LED, they're bright af, they dim automatically for oncoming traffic, no complaints.
Fronts are LED and I like both. Rear standard lights are incandescent and do not look as nice as the signature LED taillights. I'm just glad all models get LED headlights unlike Ranger or F150 where you have to move to Ranger Lariat or F150 XLT High Package.
You could put led bulbs in the rear

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Not all led
Ok, both front choices are LED, sure, rear standard aren't. I'd still take the standard lights and just add LED bulbs to the rear if I felt the need.

Sponsored

Lonestar777

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I love the retro look of the standard lights. I felt that way from the beginning just in pictures, and I feel even stronger about it now that I have them in person. Those amber horizontal lights and marker lights are great. I would like the signature taillights more than the standard taillights, but I figure worst case I'll swap out to LED replacement bulbs that fit the standard socket.

wyobronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Black Diamond 2 DR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I love my black diamond lights. When the amber lights come on up front, its just like my old Bronco. I like the retro way better than the signature lights. Love the LED headlights, and the autodim is pretty slick.

Foordbrawnco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I knew I would regret not getting the sig lights because I think they stand out more. When I pull up behind a car and see the reflection of them, it looks awesome to me. Not to say the more traditional lights don’t look good, just prefer the sig. I had a 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee altitude without the led drl’s and it bugged me the whole time I owned that car. In order for me to swap headlights, I had to change the hood harness and purchase the lights used which would have totaled around $1500 or so. I didn’t want to take the chance on the bronco so I went ahead and went above my original budget.. and ordered a badlands lol

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

But is it $800 of awesomerness?
In my case it would have been $4500.00 of buyers' remorse. (base-squatch to a BB with pretty lights and a leather steering wheel LOL)

Sponsored

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Standard is just that, standard. If you’re a basic B, they’re for you!

66GT

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 66 Mustang GT, 65 Ranchero, 64 Comet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reenmachine

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F-150, 2019 Jeep JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I actually wish LEDs were an upgrade so I could have gotten real headlights. Luckily they are easy enough to adjust so after about 8 twists of a Phillips head screw driver, now I am only a little bit of an asshole.