MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I can envision having regrets with not getting heated seats, washout floors, lockers and even (or especially) the color, I could never see myself thinking, man I wish I would've spent the extra $800 on headlights.
Sponsored

Hyfly

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I prefer the standard headlights with amber accent. They look more retro to me.
with that being said I also prefer the signature taillights .
can’t have both so I went with BD trim and standard lights.

Dave-O

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150/Mach-E
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I like how the signatures look but my brain tells me that they will probably glitch out and leave you with one working halo after a couple of years

projectrally

Black Diamond
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MX-5 RF / Factory Five 818 / 2018 CX-5 GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you’re regretting not getting them, then upgrade your order. Whats $800 financed over a five year term? About $14 per month. If the lights are worth $14 per month to you then go for it. With as long as you’ve waited/are waiting for the truck, make sure you’re happy with the one you finally get.

My personal opinion is that the signature lights look terrible. They make the car look cartoonish and overwrought on the road when it’s coming at you. The non-signature lights look classic and understated.

But

From an output standpoint, the standard headlights are garbage. The high beams are about as bright as the low beams on my wife’s Mazda. Just finished a 2000 mile holiday road trip and my wife and I were both really disappointed in the night driving visibility on rural roads. If the signature lights are brighter, they’re worth the money for that reason alone. I doubt they are, though. I suspect they’re the same driving lights with a bit of LED lipstick on them. Which means you’re probably better off spending that $800 on some aftermarket driving lights

Last edited:

clarkT

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Mustang Bullitt
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Are the standard lights adjustable? I had “upgraded” my mustang lights and was disappointed till I took the time to dial them in.
If you’re regretting not getting them, then upgrade your order. Whats $800 financed over a five year term? About $14 per month. If the lights are worth $14 per month to you then go for it. With as long as you’ve waited/are waiting for the truck, make sure you’re happy with the one you finally get.

My personal opinion is that the signature lights look terrible. They make the car look cartoonish and overwrought on the road when it’s coming at you. The non-signature lights look classic and understated.

But

From an output standpoint, the standard headlights are garbage. The high beams are about as bright as the low beams on my wife’s Mazda. Just finished a 2000 mile holiday road trip and my wife and I were both really disappointed in the night driving visibility on rural roads. If the signature lights are brighter, they’re worth the money for that reason alone. I doubt they are, though. I suspect they’re the same driving lights with a bit of LED lipstick on them. Which means your probably better off spending that $800 on some aftermarket driving lights

Do you know if the lights can be adjusted so they aim more at the road? My mustang was horrible till I tried this “trick”. You’d think factory would but they don’t aim them. Just be careful. I broke one of my adjusters so it’s pointed a little lower than ideal
 but not buying new lights on a new car! Still better than stock.
Sponsored