Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If you want a zip line, or to throw somebody off a building safely, maybe a car crash, I'm your guy.....I am not quite as qualified with the tech stuff.....🤷‍♂️
Hypothetical question here
Say I am low on cash, because I spent it all on the Bronco and accessories for it, and I can't afford the upgraded package of doing it safely
but
I still want to have someone thrown off a building, or in a car crash
How much would that cost, sans safely that is.
Cause, I'm low on cash, and has nothing to do with me wanting a particular person thrown off a building, or in a car crash.
O shit, should have said, Just asking a friend, crap is hypothetically enough??? Awww what the hell, this is a private message, it's only between him and me. Nothing to worry about.
Sponsored

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
GVWR and GAWR is my concern. I think an 8274 would look fantastic (and work great) on the front end of a 2021 Bronco but that's 200ish pounds by the time you get it done.
Not too mention the potential issue of engine cooling blocking the grill with the 8274 beast.

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you for that, it will help me immensely. (y)

If you want a zip line, or to throw somebody off a building safely, maybe a car crash, I'm your guy.....I am not quite as qualified with the tech stuff.....🤷‍♂️
Well, don't tell this to my parole officer, but candidly if I'm in a situation where I'm contemplating throwing someone off a building their safety is probably not one of my concerns. :ROFLMAO:

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The *vehicle* has a 3,500 lb tow rating - that doesn't mean the hitch itself is limited to that amount of weight.
Yes and no.

The vehicle is rated at 3,500 lbs because the test is a test of the vehicle and Ford has chosen to have the vehicle tested and rated to 3,500 lbs.

Receivers are also rating specific and the vehicle has a "class" of receiver based on the vehicle tow rating. The Bronco does not have the same receiver as the Super Duty.

In addition, and more importantly, the receivers available for witching, front and rear are not rated high to be consistent with an 8,000 lbs or 10,000 lbs winch and a double line pull. The receiver, stock or aftermarket are not rated to match the winch.
Sponsored