Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, VW.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
check a credit union for rates; no remorse…zero, nada, zilch
Here in so cal, LOGIX is typically the lowest rate you can find but its probably worth a shot to check our credit union. Logix is offering 3.99 for a 6 year and 4.49 for a 7 year.

MNbronco

Wildtrak
First Name
RC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Tremor, 2021 Bronco sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Here in so cal, LOGIX is typically the lowest rate you can find but its probably worth a shot to check our credit union. Logix is offering 3.99 for a 6 year and 4.49 for a 7 year.
run the numbers, no vehicle is worth getting into financial problems, if money is the issue then walk away. Rates do not appear to be going lower anytime soon…

Sponsored

still_waiting

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, VW.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
run the numbers, no vehicle is worth getting into financial problems, if money is the issue then walk away. Rates do not appear to be going lower anytime soon…
Money isn't the issue, its the principal lol. 55k vehicle that is fairly basic with all things considered and a wife who's not "sold" on it. It's the times we live in.

JustmeGee

Outer Banks
First Name
Gerald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nope no remorse here!!!
Loving this baby!!!
2022 A51 lux Sas 5 months old

Sponsored

still_waiting

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, VW.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
i doubt you find anyone with buyers remorse that is on this board.. If they did, they sold it above purchase price and moved on.
Yeah I didn't think of that...you make a good point. Anyone who wasn't happy is long gone. I should probably delete this somehow....thanks

BigSurBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 4Dr Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Money isn't the issue, its the principal lol. 55k vehicle that is fairly basic with all things considered and a wife who's not "sold" on it. It's the times we live in.

I went to the dealer yesterday in Central Cal with a 5.2% from my bank, they called around and were able to get that to 3.2% - just reinforcing check credit unions. This dropped my monthly payment by $300 or so.

still_waiting

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, VW.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I went to the dealer yesterday in Central Cal with a 5.2% from my bank, they called around and were able to get that to 3.2% - just reinforcing check credit unions. This dropped my monthly payment by $300 or so.
wow! How long of a term is that for?

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
I ordered in January 2022 as well, and mine changed to "Built" status sometime overnight last night. What will help me tremendously is that as soon as I ordered it, I started saving money in my "Bronco Fund" and now have a 45% down payment. I would have even more down, but I've already spent $6K on accessories before it's even shipped. Lol! Granted, I bought a Base with 2.7L, but my payment will be less than $400/mo for 60 months at 3.49% interest. I plan to pay it off in about 20 months.

Definitely don't get yourself into financial trouble over a vehicle. Good luck in whatever you choose to do!
Sponsored