First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
ayyy 2022? Must be if you got it 2 days ago. This is concerning as it literally seems to white or miss. Sounds like we got the same top. I’m nervous about this being a possibility.
ADV Fiberglass says that the factory 4-door MIC top's center section doesn't seal well, so maybe that's the reason. Perhaps the 2-door version (like the one I rode in) is quiet. Or maybe either version can be noisy or quiet, and it just depends on luck.
Sponsored

Laurensimms7

Outer Banks
First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
ayyy 2022? Must be if you got it 2 days ago. This is concerning as it literally seems to white or miss. Sounds like we got the same top. I’m nervous about this being a possibility.
Yes we are in the same build week I believe… The hard top noise was the only thing I was concerned about when waiting for it, and mine is REALLY loud. Like, it hurts my ears loud.

still_waiting

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, VW.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Respectfully disagree. I’ve never been in a luxury vehicle that had hollow cheaply made plastics like the Bronco. The interior falls short because of that. Some will say it’s a utilitarian vehicle, but if you’re selling a “Lux” package, it should at least live up to it’s name. Imo, it does not.
What you said and the price. My MSRP IS 56K for OBX Sasquatch with some extras. Second most expensive vehicle I’ll have owned. And this is the real issue my wife is having. Justifying that much on a vehicle that has zero luxury. We don’t off road. I just live the way it looks and not embarrassed to say it would be a mall crawling daily driver for me. I don’t care. I drive less than 20 miles a day. The lack of luxury doesn’t bother me as much but it’s making it a hard sell for her to agree to.

Yes we are in the same build week I believe… The hard top noise was the only thing I was concerned about when waiting for it, and mine is REALLY loud. Like, it hurts my ears loud.

Are there any options with ford to deal with this or do customers have to go out on their own and remedy it?

airforceteacher

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW sedan, Eruption Green OBX on order
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I‘m probably the kind of person OP is talking about - looking for something different, and may find it too different. Currently in a German sedan, but grew up in a Ford family and just really love the look of the Bronco. Three possibilities - I fall in love with off-roading (doubtful), I and my knees just like having a small SUV again and it stays a pavement princess (probably), or I just can’t handle it and trade it for a new Mustang next year (hmmm.). We’ll see. But that’s the reason someone could have buyer’s remorse.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Its difficult to gauge what you mean by your response, but yes accurate on many fronts !
just saying if I felt the same about the same about vehicles and and a vehicle manufacture as you sense you wrote a lot of negative things about the Bronco and Ford I would not bought 3 of them .

Sponsored

Lambeezy

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base 4 Door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
The only thing I'm on the fence about regretting is the aux switches. I didn't know that getting them removes a sunglass holder that would be in its place. I've sat on my sunglasses a few times this summer.

Besides that, the cars been a dream

4runner

Outer Banks
First Name
4runner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
just saying if I felt the same about the same about vehicles and and a vehicle manufacture as you sense you wrote a lot of negative things about the Bronco and Ford I would not bought 3 of them .
Being religious like that is a dream, being realistic and living every day to improve is my way of life. I look for reasonable perfection, I bought the car for its beauty and appearance

CeeCeeBronco

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
CeeCee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The only thing I'm on the fence about regretting is the aux switches. I didn't know that getting them removes a sunglass holder that would be in its place. I've sat on my sunglasses a few times this summer.

Besides that, the cars been a dream
Good news is the center compartment has a sunglasses holder.

Chad Hughes

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
stahlfirepit.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For what reason(s)? What are you doing about it?
Ummm, I can't stop telling people how much I love this truck and would go through the ridiculously long buying process all over again. I absolutely LOVE my 2.7 4door Badlands.

Here's some pics. And for more follow @4x4familyman.
Ford Bronco Anybody have Bronco buyer's remorse and why? D0D250FE-2F40-4326-BEC8-28EFE67C6DC3.JPG

Ford Bronco Anybody have Bronco buyer's remorse and why? IMG_6771
Ford Bronco Anybody have Bronco buyer's remorse and why? IMG_2894

Ford Bronco Anybody have Bronco buyer's remorse and why? IMG_2667
Ford Bronco Anybody have Bronco buyer's remorse and why? IMG_2425

Sponsored

AzGrrl480

Badlands
First Name
Deanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sonata and Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That is a good way to look at it. But I can tell you right now, you will have spares.
Lol figures.. we paid 150 for this set local and drove about 2 hours for the ones on my big bend but they were only $50 🤣

Layman

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lol figures.. we paid 150 for this set local and drove about 2 hours for the ones on my big bend but they were only $50 🤣
$50? Wow. Tha is a deal right there. Nice score, plus you got a road trip.

AzGrrl480

Badlands
First Name
Deanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sonata and Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

$50? Wow. Tha is a deal right there. Nice score, plus you got a road trip.
Yeah, I was stoked🤣 I’m short and have lower back issues sometimes and even though my Big Bend isn’t Squatch, sometimes I need a step. I need to figure ours if i want the IAG or something else now..

SaveTheManuals

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I wouldn't call it buyers remorse for me, but I did already trade the bronco in after 1 year of owning it. 13000 miles put on it and traded it in for a fully loaded 2022 mustang gt. It is crazy how much the dealership gave me over MSRP, so I couldn't resist. In an ideal world, I would have both a mustang and a bronco.
Sponsored