Sponsored

Anybody having any luck with Connecticut dealerships?

aFordOwner

Raptor
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach-E, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Stamford is not the closest for me, but it makes sense to order with a larger higher volume dealer, right? Can anyone confirm no pricing funny-business with custom orders via Stamford? May put one in for a base-squatch very soon.
Stamford Ford has been great for me... I would recommend them. My salesman, Barry Passqualini 203-391-9120, has been great. No funny business.
Sponsored

Last edited:

IrishMike

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Great! for what it is worth... 4dr WT w/soft top?
Yes, went with the soft top. Don't really want a hard top at the moment. I saw in one post that you are looking to change you order to a BRaptor? These parking sports are already super small in CT--seems like it will be hard enough to park a standard bronco, let alone a BRaptor! I will however, be jealous! :)

-Mike

Here is my spec:
Ford Bronco Anybody having any luck with Connecticut dealerships? Order-Spec.JPG

aFordOwner

Raptor
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

IrishMike

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Stamford is not the closest for me, but it makes sense to order with a larger higher volume dealer, right? Can anyone confirm no pricing funny-business with custom orders via Stamford? May put one in for a base-squatch very soon.
This is specifically what I was told in an email from Barry at Stamford Ford so I don't think there will be any funny-business:
"Any custom ordered 2022 Bronco unit will be sell here at Stamford Ford at MSRP"

The one thing to consider is that I believe the book is closing on 2022 Bronco orders--like this week. Don't know how true that is, but that is what I was told. So if you wait too long, you may have to wait until later this year to order a 2023.

-Mike

IrishMike

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I ordered from Stamford Ford. Communication was good, including multiple calls from manager Dominic with updates. Picked up my 4dr OBX, stayed the course with hardtop and tow package, from them Nov 19. No ADM.
How long did it take for you to get your Bronco?

-Mike

Sponsored

Rinz99

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Day one reservation July 13th, 2020
January 27th 2021 order confirmed
Scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of August 16, 2021.
Now scheduled to be built the week of August 30, 2021. We will continue to keep you informed regarding your vehicle's production status.
Now scheduled to be built the week of October 25, 2021. We will continue to keep you informed regarding your vehicle's production status
October 29, 2021: Great news! Your 2021 Bronco Outer Banks™ 4 Door has been built.
Delivery mid-November

aFordOwner

Raptor
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

@MIA Bronco any updates on your Bronco order or are you still trying to change to a BRaptor?

-Mike
Sorry I meant to say yes I’m working with my dealer to convert to BR and they have been utterly fantastic and are trying to get me a one. I’ll definitely get one eventually but don’t know when.
Sponsored