Sponsored

Anybody Heard of Their Dealer Allocation Being Cut?

EquusBronsis

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Porsche Macan GTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Stopped at my dealer yesterday to verify color change. In the course of the conversation I ask if they had increased their allocation. They replied that they actually had it cut from 75 down into the 50's which left me out into the cold at #69. I ask if I should be concerned and their response was that Ford was so screwed up that who know if it would cause a delay. 22nd hour reservation.
Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Stopped at my dealer yesterday to verify color change. In the course of the conversation I ask if they had increased their allocation. They replied that they actually had it cut from 75 down into the 50's which left me out into the cold at #69. I ask if I should be concerned and their response was that Ford was so screwed up that who know if it would cause a delay. 22nd hour reservation.
Soft top, tow, mod bumper?

OP
OP
EquusBronsis

EquusBronsis

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Porsche Macan GTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Usual deadly sins, MIC, LUX, 2.7L...Tow. So not expecting miracle for '21

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I suspect your dealer's initial estimated allocation of 75 back in January was reduced to a final allocation of 50, determined after the initial March order conversion deadline, based on the dealer's lower actual number of reservations converted to orders. To the best of my knowledge, Ford has not actually cut any dealer's final allocations for 21MY.

Ford Bronco Anybody Heard of Their Dealer Allocation Being Cut? Allocation Estimate vs Actual
Sponsored

Last edited: