Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm bored with B&P/I wish the FE came with more colors threads. So, while we're just waiting on the next round of news, is anybody into F1?

I'm a country kid from Texas, so it may seem odd that I'm a big F1 fan, but I am. Anybody else?
Sponsored

Kogi

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not yet. I've been wanting to get into it though just don't know where to start really. Also looking into formula E. I heard they have what sounds like a boost button that can purge the battery power to the wheels to give them more power at a crucial moment but ultimately kills the battery.

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Brother in law got me hooked by suggesting drive to survive on Netflix. Great series that touches on the teams and drivers across the season. 2 seasons are available so far so it is not a lot to catch up on and makes the current season so you get their points of view/struggles and back stories.

Kogi

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Brother in law got me hooked by suggesting drive to survive on Netflix. Great series that touches on the teams and drivers across the season. 2 seasons are available so far so it is not a lot to catch up on and makes the current season so you get their points of view/struggles and back stories.
That sounds good. I'm going to check that out. I think there is something similar on Amazon.

Sponsored

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Been a big fan for 10 to 12 years now. Went to the Montreal GP a couple times. Fantastic experience especially when they were still running the V8's. Just getting pretty exhausted of Hamilton walking the field every race lately.

Sponsored

John B+9

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'03 F-150, '13 Golf TDI, '21 GX460
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

No, but following 24h of Le Mans. 10 hours in - night time now. Toyota running 1 and 2 right now.

OP
OP
iamchewby

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome! Glad to see there are some other fans out there! Yeah, Ham walking over everyone is a little annoying right now but Gaslys win a couple weeks ago really made me smile. Super happy for that kid

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
I started watching back in 2015. Was a fan of Nico Rosberg as he was a German driver driving for Mercedes (I myself am German). Loved the rivalry with him and Lewis and love Toto Wolff. When Nico was crowned champion, I was ecstatic. And then he retired.

So I’ve been a Mercedes fan without being a fan of either driver. I’m switching to McClaren next year. Ricardo and Norris is such a funny and well equipped pair it’s going to be very enjoyable to watch them.

Lindy08

Outer Banks
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Been a big fan for 10 to 12 years now. Went to the Montreal GP a couple times. Fantastic experience especially when they were still running the V8's. Just getting pretty exhausted of Hamilton walking the field every race lately.
Montréal was awesome! I went in 2017.
Sponsored