Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Silverado 3500HD, '68 FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

While I sit and wait in 2 Door purgatory. I know I want to do a PPF, mostly to avoid NW pinstriping. Thinking something like Xpel Stealth or similar. Wondering if anyone has done this yet. How's it look?
Sponsored

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interested to see... I think ive seen folks mention this costs well north of 2K?

Gumbeaux

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interested to see... I think ive seen folks mention this costs well north of 2K?
I was quoted $4300 for Xpel Stealth from a shop that has done one (they did ABM but not Area 51).

Like the OP I am hoping to see an Area 51 done, but in any case don’t believe I will be doing this at that price. Might just get a good ceramic treatment.

BossMann

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I want to see it too, but no way at that price.

Sandbergo

Outer Banks
First Name
Jelani & Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I want to see it too, but no way at that price.
The Stealth has to cover the whole vehicle in order to look right, you gotta look at the cost of the material and the cost of the labor that is involved. The vehicle has to be prepped thoroughly and the car needs to be wrapped to make sure you don’t have any gaps or visible seems. People seem to think that those kinds of jobs are quick and easy so they should be inexpensive. To be honest I have read on here people getting quotes that range from $3000-$7000, so $4300 may be a decent deal. Lastly, you get what you pay for so don’t rush to the guy that says they will do it for $1000, cause you will end up with dirt in the wrap, seems showing, and a list of other crap. If I get my Area 51 Bronco soon enough and have some access to the stealth I’ll lay it and take a few pictures cause I’m curious to see what it would look like as well.

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Find an installer and ask him if he has any scraps and have him just quickly apply it to your bronco so you can see if you like what a stealth wrap looks like .. then decide if you like it before you empty your bank account

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

My Carbonized Gray will be getting done in Xpel Stealth next week so we can add it to the gallery.
I look forward to seeing that. I'm thinking about it on my RR metallic. I love metallic hot-rods finished in matte, so I'm trying to visualize it on a Bronco.

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I saw a Matte Green one on the instatubes but I much prefer the satin appearance of the Xpel Stealth

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I look forward to seeing that. I'm thinking about it on my RR metallic. I love metallic hot-rods finished in matte, so I'm trying to visualize it on a Bronco.
Same here! I'm interested to see if it "darkens" or "lightens" the color overall to the eye.

brosdom

First Name
Dominic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My Carbonized Gray will be getting done in Xpel Stealth next week so we can add it to the gallery.
Nice. Looking forward to seeing some pics.
Sponsored