Anybody not make a reservation?

Lucas718

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Toyota Tacoma SR5 Trail Edition
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Is there anyone else here besides me that didn’t make a reservation? The only reason I haven’t is because I still have about 2 and a half years worth of car payments left on my current vehicle. Otherwise I probably would have put in a reservation for a 2 door Big Bend. I’m also waiting for a build & price to go up on Ford’s website. No point getting excited if I can’t afford what I want. So if anyone else also has not made a reservation, what is your reason for not doing so? I’m curious to see what you all have to say.
Sponsored

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I didn't. I still have a few years left on my current Grand Cherokee. Even if I didn't I would never buy or commit to buy without seeing it, sitting in it to see how it fits, and obviously driving it. In both engine forms and with and without the Sasquatch package. I'm actually glad I'm not ready to buy now. No colors are really speaking to me. And I really want to see other owners feedback after about a year of ownership.

ConanTheCimmerian

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I haven't reserved one, I definitely would want to wait until being able to see possible configurations and actually drive one first. I am also still making payments on 2 vehicles currently but will be in the market for something late 2022/early 2023, so I figure I can wait it out until then.

I'm also interested in the redesigned Ranger, so depending on how they did with it I may consider one of those instead. It will also be my first time buying a new vehicle, all previous ones have been used and 5+ years old.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
a reservation is not a commitment to make a purchase. It is just to get in line. Given the excitement and thus high demand, i think anyone without a reservation may have to wait until 2022 to get into one.

Dealers are def doing ADM for customers without reservations.

I still need to test drive it and make sure I fit correctly in the vehicle.

I like to sit upright and even if the numbers look good, I need to make sure my head is not against the roof.

Sponsored

DingoDog

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I don’t want my Bronco until late 2021 or 2022, so I’m going to make a reservation in the next couple of weeks.

eBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Mr. C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mariner, 2016 CMAX, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I reserved two, then canceled to let all of the shenanigans play out first. I don't want to be locked into a dealer and really want to see all the options first. I know it is only 100 bucks, but I let Ford know my displeasure in the comments when I canceled both (including front dig for manual, No Sas for manuals, the deception with the interiors, no 2.7 for the manuals, etc.)

coolrain

Badlands
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger, 2014 Camaro 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I reserved late (20th) ... I'm OK with the extra time might allow for production improvements..maybe not but its fine
Note: for those waiting to see about drive and headroom I would still reserve just in case they have a test unit in your region (even if you have to drive a bit to see it) I'm with you about paying this much $$$ without a test however I'm betting the first 100 units are shipped to regions for showroom/marketing use.... $100 is refundable and not sure what they will allow dealers to do after reservations are filled

My 2.5 cents anyway

TheDo114

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
a reservation is not a commitment to make a purchase. It is just to get in line. Given the excitement and thus high demand, i think anyone without a reservation may have to wait until 2022 to get into one.

Dealers are def doing ADM for customers without reservations.
I can wait even when I reserve I won't know how I fit in it and really no point in reserving a spot if I know I will be cancelling right away.

BaseMod

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Not until I get my hands on the build and price. Still looking at BB 2dr manual.

Sponsored

King Luis

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 & MK5 Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not until I get my hands on the build and price. Still looking at BB 2dr manual.
same here. want to build and price it out as well.
also want to see it in person to double check trunk size (needs to fit a stroller in the 4dr) as well as wouldn't mind seeing it in general.

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Is there anyone else here besides me that didn’t make a reservation? The only reason I haven’t is because I still have about 2 and a half years worth of car payments left on my current vehicle. Otherwise I probably would have put in a reservation for a 2 door Big Bend. I’m also waiting for a build & price to go up on Ford’s website. No point getting excited if I can’t afford what I want. So if anyone else also has not made a reservation, what is your reason for not doing so? I’m curious to see what you all have to say.
I did not Reserve yet. I am still debating between 4 Door Base and Big Bend. Also I am in the same boat (New Lease) as you. I will Reserve it in late November or Early December depending on the last date of the Reservation Close Date set by Ford.

So that I will be done with the Current Lease by the time the Bronco would be ready. As its about 18 months waiting time for all the Reservations as of now. Someone in the Forum said, they want to save some down payment Money so that they could put it at the time of Financing, it does make sense. I would start saving from today. My Bank pays Dividend on savings :D

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I still need to test drive it and make sure I fit correctly in the vehicle.

I like to sit upright and even if the numbers look good, I need to make sure my head is not against the roof.
BTW, how tall are you? ?

Haulin455

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If I was on the fence and still would want one sometime within the next 18 months; I’d personally still put a reservation down. Between now and when orders will be placed you may have your pending questions answered, and want to move forward. If you don’t then you’d just cancel the reservation.

Last edited:

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Note: for those waiting to see about drive and headroom I would still reserve just in case they have a test unit in your region (even if you have to drive a bit to see it)
Alex on Autos on YouTube, said the Drive and Handling of Bronco is same as CrewCab of Ranger. He recommended to take a Test Drive to know how it handles, until the Bronco is available for a Test Drive.
Sponsored