Sponsored

Anybody purchased the Havoc Rock Sliders when they went on sale and still haven't received them?

10K_Vet

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Dodge Ram 1500 5.7 Hemi
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I purchased mine on 6 Aug. 22 and still haven't received them, but they already charged my card and no word yet.
Sponsored

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
I purchased mine on August 6 (same day as you), with the website saying "in stock". Around ten days later, I contacted them via chat and was initially told that they should have already been delivered. After some digging, the rep told me that they had contacted the manufacturer and that they hadn't even shipped yet.

A few days later I received an email saying that they wouldn't arrive until early October. I then canceled my order, and a few days later received a cancelation confirmation. Almost another week passed and I still had not received a refund. I finally had to call and wait 35 minutes on hold to speak to a live person, but did finally get a refund in the next day or two.

That said, I really liked the look of them and have no reason to doubt that they are a good product. I just didn't want to wait two months for something that said (and still says) "in stock".

Last edited:
OP
OP
10K_Vet

10K_Vet

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I purchased mine on August 6 (same day as you), with the website saying "in stock". Around ten days later, I contacted them via chat and was initially told that they should have already been delivered. After some digging, the rep told me that they had contacted the manufacturer and that they hadn't even shipped yet.

A few days later I received an email saying that they wouldn't arrive until early October. I then canceled my order, and a few days later received a cancelation confirmation. Almost another week passed and I still had not received a refund. I finally had to call and wait 35 minutes on hold to speak to a live person, but did finally get a refund in the next day or two.

That said, I really liked the look of them and have no reason to doubt that they are a good product. I just didn't want to wait two months for something that said (and still says) "in stock".
Thanks for the quick response. The ones I like are all on backorder, I might have to wait like with my Bronco. :(

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Will see what happens. Ordered a week ago and they said 2-6 days for processing.

Current status: Pending Fulfillment

Last edited:

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Will see what happens. Ordered a week ago and they said 2-6 days for processing.

Currently status: Pending Fulfillment
Please keep this thread updated.

Sponsored
OP
OP
10K_Vet

10K_Vet

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Havoc stated delays and shipping orders the end of the month.

I'm willing to wait for now.
Yes, I waited for my Bronco.

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base

Badlands77

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Current status: Pending Fulfillment
Same… when I ordered a week ago, it said they would arrive 7-10 days but order status still says “pending fulfillment”.

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So not made by Havoc? Any idea who makes them? Does Havoc actually make stuff or just an online retailer?

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

this was brought up in the thread where they came on here and announced them. Others had this same experience. Add in the made in China, and I was out!

GOAT Fab appears to have a very similar design, but a wider diameter tubing, made in the US, and they now offer a cover plate as well...yeah, they're a little more expensive, but they seem to be much more forthcoming and available.

1970AMCAMX

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base
this was brought up in the thread where they came on here and announced them. Others had this same experience. Add in the made in China, and I was out!

GOAT Fab appears to have a very similar design, but a wider diameter tubing, made in the US, and they now offer a cover plate as well...yeah, they're a little more expensive, but they seem to be much more forthcoming and available.
I guess if you consider twice the price "a little more expensive" you could be considered correct :LOL:

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I guess if you consider twice the price "a little more expensive" you could be considered correct :LOL:
it all depends on wide a swath you want to paint...lol

but 1.75" vs 2" OD steel, and US vs overseas...it's easy to see why it costs more. Heck just the larger pipe OD is a big enough difference for me to lean that way. Add in the made in USA, and I'm sold. /shrug

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

imo was between both.

havoc:
pros: like the design better, cost
cons: not us, havoc logo plate

goatfab:
pros: us, bigger diameter, looks good, optional top plate
cons: cost

why i went havoc:
cost is significantly lower; 383 vs 860-1095.
if i don't like i can sell or use as a fire pit grill.
not as worried about diameter, they have an extra support and same mount point.

Ford Bronco Anybody purchased the Havoc Rock Sliders when they went on sale and still haven't received them? 1662577527538

Ford Bronco Anybody purchased the Havoc Rock Sliders when they went on sale and still haven't received them? 1662577541540
Sponsored