Sponsored

Anybody purchased the Havoc Rock Sliders when they went on sale and still haven't received them?

OP
OP
10K_Vet

10K_Vet

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Dodge Ram 1500 5.7 Hemi
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Called yesterday and asked for an update status of my order on 6 Aug. She checked the computer and said I had made a few inquiries and she will fill out a ticket for status. That evening I received an email stating the sliders are on their way. :)
Sponsored

OP
OP
10K_Vet

10K_Vet

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Good news! The box was damaged but because Havoc packed them so well, they were not scratched or dented. They are now on the bronc. Thanks Havoc.

Havoc Damaged.jpg

Havoc Damage.jpg

Havoc Rail.jpg

Havoc Rail1.jpg

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Called yesterday and asked for an update status of my order on 6 Aug. She checked the computer and said I had made a few inquiries and she will fill out a ticket for status. That evening I received an email stating the sliders are on their way. :)
I'm going to have to call tomorrow. I chatted them yesterday and they said they are in stock and ready to ship. So, then I reminded them I ordered over a month ago, can you ship mine? They said yes, but still no shipping updates..

Badlands77

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the update. I’ll have to call them. Last email with them was “end of October” but seems they have some in now? Ordered 8/30

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I called Havoc yesterday, they said they would look into my order....
I got an e-mail today saying ' The manufacturer anticipates your order will be shipped on or before 11/18/2022'.

I ordered Sept 1st.

Sponsored

Badlands77

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I called Havoc yesterday, they said they would look into my order....
I got an e-mail today saying ' The manufacturer anticipates your order will be shipped on or before 11/18/2022'.

I ordered Sept 1st.
That sucks… it’s a race, what will come first, my Bronco or my HAVOC order 😕

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Called yesterday and they said next month.

They said the end of this September last month.

Still no email update...

Badlands77

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Called yesterday and they said next month.

They said the end of this September last month.

Still no email update...
I wonder how many they currently have on back-order. I understand they have little control when product is manufactured in China but to not update their webpage to show back-order status when ordering is shady.

kirnma

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Base
I called last week and they said no sooner than November 17th. I submitted an order in August. It's no secret I'm looking for other options, but the Havocs are nice and seem unbeatable for the price.

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I called last week and they said no sooner than November 17th. I submitted an order in August. It's no secret I'm looking for other options, but the Havocs are nice and seem unbeatable for the price.
Same. I'll give them until black friday and see if there are any deals or if goatfab or rtr ever does a sale.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Hicksnstix

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Fairlane, 2022 Bronco Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just an fyi anyone waiting I just checked for an update on my dads early August order and was told the vendor notified them they are now unable to fill his order and that it will be cancelled. I didn’t request the cancel it was automatically done so you might want to check. So after waiting over 3 months we have to start from scratch!

Very disappointed to say the least I have a set on my 2dr which I ordered early June and received in 4 days. I talked them up so much on the forum and even had my bronco featured on one of their IG posts! But now I do not have any trust.

Buickz

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Silverado, 2013 Sonic, 1987 Buick Turbo T
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Same thing just happened to mine. Order was cancelled after inquiring. National backorder until April 2023 I was told.

71Br0nc

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I attempted to purchase the 4dr sliders three times from various sites (Havoc direct, Real Truck, etc.) since they are all owned by the same parent company it seems.

Same results three times. Order was canceled without a professional response or reasoning days later. They do pick up the phone, but have no record of the order because it technically wasn't an order. It was canceled before it became an order.

Bad business practice to pretend to have product by saying it's in stock, take order/payment, and cancel. Are they just harvesting user data?

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I still have my order in from Sept 1st, it shows 'pending fulfillment'. I don't have my damn Bronco yet, so I'll try to keep my order active since it was at 20% off (Havoc -15% and -5% for credit card promo).
Havoc has the 4 door version available, Amazon shows 6 in stock.

These Havoc sliders are my favorites. The Goat Fab ones are nice but 2x the cost, and the Clamber's on Amazon are close to the Havoc but I don't like the rough finish on those.
I figure there will be more options by the time my Bronco gets built sometime next year.

OP
OP
10K_Vet

10K_Vet

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I still have my order in from Sept 1st, it shows 'pending fulfillment'. I don't have my damn Bronco yet, so I'll try to keep my order active since it was at 20% off (Havoc -15% and -5% for credit card promo).
Havoc has the 4 door version available, Amazon shows 6 in stock.

These Havoc sliders are my favorites. The Goat Fab ones are nice but 2x the cost, and the Clamber's on Amazon are close to the Havoc but I don't like the rough finish on those.
I figure there will be more options by the time my Bronco gets built sometime next year.
And they look nice also.
Ford Bronco Anybody purchased the Havoc Rock Sliders when they went on sale and still haven't received them? 1670680399639
Sponsored