Sponsored

Anybody seen their Window Sticker today for the build week of 8/2?

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have been checking daily with no luck. This thread made me half heartedly check for the first time today, and lo and behold. I got my window sticker just now. Blend date of 8/3. I’m happily surprised.
You're checking this forum's VIN tracker, right?
Sponsored

Miamibronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m 8/5 and got my window sticker today.

sliwa

Base
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
I had called customer service yesterday. She told me at 11:10 it had been entered into production. Wasn’t until this morning that I was able to see window sticker. 08/03 blend date and 3993 rotation number.

Sponsored

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Typically we see window stickers 1 week prior to the build. I heard that we could potentially see Window stickers today for the build week of 8/2 because MAP is shut down next week(7/26). Other members saw Window Stickers 1 week early from the 6/12 MAP shut down.
QUESTION! I don't have a window sticker either, but the forum's VIN tracker, where it shows the specific info on your order, like order number and name of customer (my name has since been removed and replaced with "undefined"), near the bottom where it says window sticker, mine gives a 31 character response ( b2e87********************cab850e ). Anyone have this, too? My fingers are crossed!

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
QUESTION! I don't have a window sticker either, but the forum's VIN tracker, where it shows the specific info on your order, like order number and name of customer (my name has since been removed and replaced with "undefined"), near the bottom where it says window sticker, mine gives a 31 character response ( b2e87********************cab850e ). Anyone have this, too? My fingers are crossed!
Yes, and that means nothing, but if you want verification you can check here as well:

https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt/Details

If your as built populates, it's likely been built! Especially if the tear tag number is populated.

By populated it will have many, many lines of data, not just one or two.

If your order is a normal US order, you can also check here:

https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

This will not work for worldwide direct market operations (WDMO) orders.

FWIW, I am "supposed" to have my build week on 8/2/2021 - but no joy as of just now.

OP
OP

TGoar

Wildtrak
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubi, 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Was wondering the same thing - then I messaged my dealer and he informed me by build date has been pushed out yet again from 8/2 to 8/6.
I have the same 31 character code. Not the same as yours, but same in the sense that it I have no clue what it means.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have the same 31 character code. Not the same as yours, but same in the sense that it I have no clue what it means.
It's part of the URL to the actual sticker when it populates.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Actually, in Moya7's case, it wasn't pushed out, that's her actual build date (because it's part of the week of 8/2 - or at least it should be).

Sponsored

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Actually, in Moya7's case, it wasn't pushed out, that's her actual build date (because it's part of the week of 8/2 - or at least it should be).
that's correct ... her build week is 8/02, her build day is 8/06

BC33

Big Bend
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
There is a link at the top of the page that says window sticker. Tap that.

BC33

Big Bend
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Got my window sticker this morning! Exactly 2 weeks out. 8/04! And I got to drive my exact build at my dealer today. It was Awesome! BB 4D 2.3 Sas.

OP
OP

TGoar

Wildtrak
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubi, 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Got my window sticker this morning! Exactly 2 weeks out. 8/04! And I got to drive my exact build at my dealer today. It was Awesome! BB 4D 2.3 Sas.

tmbonnett

First Edition
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

That sounds like dialed in date instead of week long window, very good news.
Sounds right. I received a build week of 8-9. Dealer told me it is showing 8-10 now in his system.
Sponsored