Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

For what reason(s)? What are you doing about it?
if a person had buyers remorse they probably would not be on these forums to talk about it. i would think the first thing they would do is leave the group. maybe that should be a twitter poll or facebook poll. lol
Sponsored

FZ4

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrak SAS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Iā€™ve seen people bitch about it. Iā€™m not sure what they were expecting with an open top vehicle. My only gripe is all the plastic on the inside.
I appreciate the plastic. My top came off on day 1. The dust that accumulates inside after a day on trails wipes clean quickly. I gotta have open air baby! :)

HeatherJ

Outer Banks
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am still expecting to see a bunch of low mile used ones on the market soon. The people coming from luxury vehicles with no experience with a body on frame truck. As nice as the Bronco's are if you are used to a luxury vehicle and don't have a need for the Bronco's capability you likely won't last long in a Bronco.
I totally agree. I keep hearing people complain about the wind noise. Iā€™ve been in a wrangler since 2015. It is something I am use to so I donā€™t think it will be an issue for me, but when family hops in my Jeep, they donā€™t like the wind noise. If you want a super quiet car, that drives super smooth with good gas mileage, the Bronco is not for you.

internationlriders

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had so much buyers remorse I took my rig to the woods right away to try to thrash it out. It didn't help at all so I ordered a bunch or parts and accessories for it, still didn't help so then I went and lifted it and put 37s on it. Now I no longer have any remorse.

All kidding aside it's been an absolutely fantastic vehicle and I always look forward to driving it, no remorse whatsoever! :cool:

crashandburn

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rusty Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I totally agree. I keep hearing people complain about the wind noise. Iā€™ve been in a wrangler since 2015. It is something I am use to so I donā€™t think it will be an issue for me, but when family hops in my Jeep, they donā€™t like the wind noise. If you want a super quiet car, that drives super smooth with good gas mileage, the Bronco is not for you.
I'm surprised about the wind noise complaints too. I drove a buddies' soft top Bronco and it's much quieter than the 2012 Escape I'm currently driving and the 2014 Mustang GT I recently sold. It's all what you're coming from, I guess.

Sponsored

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Like mine enough to pay it off and keep it long term for beach cruising. Doesnā€™t hurt that I live in a mountainous state either.

Austin Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Street Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No remorse here, even with the 4 cyl Sasquatch. I was worried it wouldnā€™t be powerful enough, and Iā€™m sure the 6 cylinder is badass, but for me it has plenty of giddyup. With premium gas, and sport mode on a dirt road. Fun AF

Sponsored

Bajabound

Big Bend
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend, 1986 VW Vanagon
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
No buyers remorse here! well.... if i had to say one thing it would have to be the brush guard! I wish that I got the zroadz small one so that I could mount lights on it! Definitely no regrets on the truck!

IMG_7190.JPG

LSBronco13

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I swear this forum lately has littered with baiting troll topics that seem to serve no purpose but to get to the top of the trending page.
Agreed. This topic has no value to this organization. Remorse? That this person is a member.

kyfigfam

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Boss 302 Mustang, M/T Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After 1,500 miles, I can say I like it way better than I expected...and I had high expectations. Handling, ride, off road toughness are the qualities that exceeded. Is it prefect, no, but Ford did a pretty darn good job.

HeatherJ

Outer Banks
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm surprised about the wind noise complaints too. I drove a buddies' soft top Bronco and it's much quieter than the 2012 Escape I'm currently driving and the 2014 Mustang GT I recently sold. It's all what you're coming from, I guess.
I 100% agree. I only ever test drive a soft top bronco and I own a hard top Jeep. I didnā€™t think the soft top was any more noisy or any more quiet than the Jeep.

Bronco Bob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 Bronco, 1994 Bronco, 2009 F150, 2017 F 250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have experienced buyers remorse twice nowšŸ˜
It's so Awesome Your Daughter is as excited about the Bronco as You are!
Sponsored