Sponsored

Anyone ask their dealer if they could leave the Bronco badge off?

GiddyUp’21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander (2nd car while waiting 4 Bronco)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well the sticker is right about were I'm going to add a classic bronco black script , would look much better.
Also...the stickers are terrible. Easily the worst part of the vehicle appearance and really cheap looking. Some paint / sticker color combos clash really badly. Plus I really don’t need a sticker to tell people that I have lockers and a sway bar disco. Some manufacturers (not Ford specifically but really all of them) just don’t know when to stop with the exterior markings. If I had my way, it would be F-O-R-D on the grill and the horse on the tailgate, nothing more.
Sponsored

UberGadgetFreak

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE Bronco 22 FE Mav, 23 Mav Tremor, 03 Marauder
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Well the sticker is right about were I'm going to add a classic bronco black script , would look much better.
I noticed that as well. My plan was to remove them, scan them, and 3-D print it as an actual badge, paint it up, and put it under the script.

regularbronco

First Edition
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I ordered a base, so I've got no dog in this fight. For those who spend thousands for the upgraded packages they deserve better than a couple of crappy stickers...
Agreed, my stickers were accompanied by stabilizer disconnect, locking upgraded diffs, different wheels and tuned shocks. With the Badlands sticker package, there's a lot included. 😄
Sponsored