Sponsored

Anyone been able to order tube doors for their 4 door Bronco?

gjacobsn

First Edition
First Name
Garth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLS 63 AMG
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Has anyone been able to order tube doors for their 4 door bronco. I would like to do so but I don't see them on the ford accessories site, and my dealer can't find in the system.
Sponsored

Scape Goat

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone been able to order tube doors for their 4 door bronco. I would like to do so but I don't see them on the ford accessories site, and my dealer can't find in the system.
I tried adding them to my build. When my salesman tried to add it was flagged as a constraint item.

Glad I am not the only one that wants them ;) . I am totally going to copy the Riptide build.

Ford Bronco Anyone been able to order tube doors for their 4 door Bronco? bronco-riptide-concept-08-1629155601

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Wrong forum? May have more luck in the general bronco exterior forum.

OP
OP

gjacobsn

First Edition
First Name
Garth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLS 63 AMG
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I tried adding them to my build. When my salesman tried to add it was flagged as a constraint item.

Glad I am not the only one that wants them ;) . I am totally going to copy the Riptide build.

Ford Bronco Anyone been able to order tube doors for their 4 door Bronco? bronco-riptide-concept-08-1629155601
Yep. That's the idea. Still looking for the racks that mount to the roll bars if u have that figured out let me know!

Sponsored

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not available yet. Were supposed to be in December, didn't come to fruition, imagine that. Hopefully Spring some time. I took them off my build to prevent delay and got scheduled later that week, did I mention I dropped tow at the same time? ;)

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not available yet. Were supposed to be in December, didn't come to fruition, imagine that. Hopefully Spring some time. I took them off my build to prevent delay and got scheduled later that week, did I mention I dropped tow at the same time? ;)
Do you have the MIC top?

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

KPLOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I ordered mine with 4dr tube doors on Jan 13. Dealer didn’t say anything and no issues with the order. I have order confirmation.

Sponsored

buck_6G

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered mine with 4dr tube doors on Jan 13. Dealer didn’t say anything and no issues with the order. I have order confirmation.
My dealer had me removed these since they are a commodity constraint with no release date. Ordering through Maxwell Ford in Austin, TX. I was advised my Bronco might never get built with the tube doors on my order...

I'm looking forward to picking them up on FB Marketplace a few months after they're released. I have tube doors on my Wrangler Unlimited 9 months out of the year and love them so much. Hopefully the aftermarket gives us some options by summer!

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe you misunderstood me, I had no trouble adding them to my order and my order was placed without any problem last year, but I was not scheduled. Big difference between having your order placed and being scheduled for a build. Good luck with getting scheduled. The doors have not started being manufactured, until they are created one will not likely get scheduled. If your not anxious to get the truck though it is no big deal. BTW, welcome to the forum.

Schwaggle

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 350 Tremor, 2002 Excursion 7.3L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs