Sponsored

Anyone been quoted a 5, 10, or $15,000 ADM yet?

HTX1811

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SXT 4x4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So, has anyone been quoted a 5, 10, or $15,000 ADM yet?
Sponsored

Walt460

Wildtrak
First Name
Wilt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That would be insane. Even more insane to the freak willing to go along with it.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That would be insane. Even more insane to the freak willing to go along with it.
This is one of the problems with ADM. Everyone likes to blame the dealers but at the end of the day people can't keep it in their pants and pay extra.

No one goes to the grocery store and pays $20 for a single lime because there are only a few of them on the shelf. Why are people doing the same for a damn vehicle?

Walt460

Wildtrak
First Name
Wilt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is one of the problems with ADM. Everyone likes to blame the dealers but at the end of the day people can't keep it in their pants and pay extra.

No one goes to the grocery store and pays $20 for a single lime because there are only a few of them on the shelf. Why are people doing the same for a damn vehicle?
I know I will never understand why people like to waste money just to be first on a mass produced vehicle. I don't blame the dealers. I just also don't play ball with dealers that like to do business that way.

Haulin455

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There are several dealers nationwide already committing they won't charge ADM. Call/email all the dealers around you and then place a reservation with one that already knows they won't charge ADM (best to get it in writing). That's what I did.

Sponsored

GreenLantern

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This isn’t a raptor/Shelby vehicle, they’ll be making as many as they can sell. No reason to pay above msrp
Even a Raptor is insane to have an ADM on.

What is this? A limited edition Ferrari?