chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Thanks for this!!! I just ordered the fronts. I ran Bartact seat covers on my 2017 JK and loved them.
That's good news. I never heard of them before. I hate the way the Ford part numbered covers really don't envelope the seat. I tried the Wet Okole route and they refunded my money a week after taking my order because they didn't have the patterns.

i really like the "canvas" look, i could care less about the Molle rear panels as my kids would hate me storing stuff there. Hoping that I like them, the fabric is not too abrasive and that they come out with rear covers for both MGV and leather. If I am happy with the first front set, I will order the second front and two sets of rears.
I can get in just fine with my 28" inseam, but I slide in. It's either a step (yuck) or seat covers so I don't wear the crap out of the seat edge. Back seat covers are just to keep the rug rat cooties off my seats. Soccer mud, lacrosse sweat, won't take a shower stank stuff.

what is the texture of the fabric?

Benzito

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
From Katzkin, I was quoted $1,695 plus tax for basic leather (black cloth to black leather). Options for heated seats or heated / cooling seats at $595 or $1,495, respectively. One day install - drop off one day and pick up the next - with up to a three-week scheduling for installation.

This is for a two-door, if that matters.

zane8stacks

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ram rebel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's good news. I never heard of them before. I hate the way the Ford part numbered covers really don't envelope the seat. I tried the Wet Okole route and they refunded my money a week after taking my order because they didn't have the patterns.

i really like the "canvas" look, i could care less about the Molle rear panels as my kids would hate me storing stuff there. Hoping that I like them, the fabric is not too abrasive and that they come out with rear covers for both MGV and leather. If I am happy with the first front set, I will order the second front and two sets of rears.
I can get in just fine with my 28" inseam, but I slide in. It's either a step (yuck) or seat covers so I don't wear the crap out of the seat edge. Back seat covers are just to keep the rug rat cooties off my seats. Soccer mud, lacrosse sweat, won't take a shower stank stuff.

what is the texture of the fabric?
i had them in my 2013 jk for about 5 years and its a heavy duty ballistic nylon/polyester with a waterproof backing that is underneath making them water proof. i couldnt speak more highly of the company or the product.

Sponsored
OP
OP
chtucker

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
i had them in my 2013 jk for about 5 years and its a heavy duty ballistic nylon/polyester with a waterproof backing that is underneath making them water proof. i couldnt speak more highly of the company or the product.
Based on your thoughts, I just ordered a second set of fronts, anticipating the rears..

I would take the seat covers as designed but without all the tactical stuff (Molle) I just don't see myself using it with almost always having rear seat passengers.

STRATUS

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport, C8 Corvette Spyder
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Do you have pics of these installed?
They finally arrived and the installer realized they were not compatible w/my Wildtrak. As a result, they were sent back to the factory so Katzkin could make the necessary changes.

I did snap a pic (below) when they arrived. It's not the best pic because they were scrunched in a box.

The reinstall date is March 25th. Will be sure to post pics.

Ford Bronco Anyone buy/install seat covers yet? F799057D-ABC0-428D-B70E-D71354B7E6C4

Ford Bronco Anyone buy/install seat covers yet? 617B88F1-2F04-48D6-8256-459146193685

Last edited:

Mario3241

Base
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base

Sponsored

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm going another direction.

Anyone got a line or reviews on good
1. saddle blanket seat covers or
2. shearling (real/ not sherpa) seat covers?

The saddle blanket should cover the whole seat, not just the middle(seat and back) areas like most I've seen do.

I've only seen 2 companies for shearling so far, so looking for experience.
https://ussheepskin.com/sheepskin/sheepskin-seat-covers/

https://www.covercraft.com/us/en/comfysheep

Ok, 3 companies, with this one offering long hair uncut wool which I prefer https://www.kiwisheepskins.com/sheepskin-car-seat-cover-long-wool-skuCS020

Last edited:

jcgcbns22

Outer Banks
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looking for photos and reviews of seat covers...

Can't have the kids messing my stuff up :)
I bought the Carhartt ones for the front. I like them, but they had to make them “open” on the sides to allow the air bags to deploy properly. Purchased from my Ford dealer who offered -15% discount.

9E644A6A-AEDF-4928-A7F7-696EFF18C803.jpeg

541D9474-F3A8-4F52-9C6E-C6DADC643001.jpeg

BluePonyGT

Badlands
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2017 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered the Carhartts as well, but only for the passenger side and the back seat. It's primarily for fighting pet hair and whatever the kids drag in. So I want to be able to pull them off easy, launder them and throw them back on. If they're loose fitting thats fine by me.
Sponsored