First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Outback, 2015 Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Phil Long is only a couple miles from my house, the Granger deal is appealing but is so far away... I'd also rather support a more local business, but I also don't want to get taken advantage of. Do any of you Denver area Bronco fans have experience with this dealer, or have plans to buy your Bronco from them? Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

DaveH

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Focus, 98 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a reservation with Phil Long of Denver and an Oct reservation with Granger. I emailed Phil Long a couple of months ago about pricing. A manager called me back. I was told MSRP. I'm planning to go Granger because that will save me around $3000 after shipping. I'm a little disappointed with Phil Long. I have purchased at least a half dozen vehicles from them, including 2 this year, and always felt like a got a decent deal, but it looks like they are standing firm on Bronco pricing. What they may not be considering, is this may prompt me to consider non Phil Long options on my first post Bronco purchase.

NoTestDrive

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 VW Touareg
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a reservation there too but I can't get a clear response on pricing. I offered to pay $500 over invoice and they responded that they didn't know what invoice was going to be.

Planning on reaching out again in December and hopefully reaching an agreement on price. Otherwise, I'll move the reservation.

PhoenixM3

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R, 2018 Fiesta ST, 2018 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Phil Long is only a couple miles from my house, the Granger deal is appealing but is so far away... I'd also rather support a more local business, but I also don't want to get taken advantage of. Do any of you Denver area Bronco fans have experience with this dealer, or have plans to buy your Bronco from them? Thanks in advance!
I have tried to buy cars through them, but they won’t deal. I flew to VA to buy my GT350.

Sponsored

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are a couple people that joined our Granger group that initially had a reservation with Phil Long. They didn't have anything good to say about their experience with them (which is one of the main reasons why they switched).

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I offered to pay $500 over invoice and they responded that they didn't know what invoice was going to be.
You gotta love when dealers just ignore the question or statement. You offer to pay $500 over invoice and they don't know what invoice is going to be? Um ok, but at time of order they WILL know what invoice is and what you'd be paying. Doesn't seem like they really want to deal.

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am astonished no dealers in Colorado have put together some kind of package. Taking delivery and then spending a week in the mountains sounds incredible. No offense to Iowa, but that has value all on its own. I'd fly in from Houston to do that, but I don't want to fly to Iowa just to turn around and drive home or pay to have it shipped.

OP
OP
BadlandsBroncoBen

BadlandsBroncoBen

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am astonished no dealers in Colorado have put together some kind of package. Taking delivery and then spending a week in the mountains sounds incredible. No offense to Iowa, but that has value all on its own. I'd fly in from Houston to do that, but I don't want to fly to Iowa just to turn around and drive home or pay to have it shipped.
no kidding! the ideal playground is so close!

OP
OP
BadlandsBroncoBen

BadlandsBroncoBen

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
gotten a PM on this subject too, leaning strongly towards the Granger deal

Sponsored

DaveH

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Focus, 98 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What a missed opportunity for a Colorado dealer. There are a lot of Colorado purchases going to Granger, and probably more to come as more people find B6G.

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I called a lot of Colorado dealers - including Phil Long, twice - and asked whether they'd be interested in a Colorado Bronco Buyers group buy. None were. None would discuss pricing. Most knew less about the process than I did. Some were rude. Only one responded to my phone calls via email, and that one actually even called me back (no one else did, including the dealership I had a reservation with), but that one didn't want to do a group deal or discuss pricing either.

I gave up and switched to Granger. Got an email and a PM here that day. Have a pretty good idea what I'll be paying and don't expect any surprises.

I do my best to shop locally whenever possible, but I'm not a schmuck. I'm sure Phil Long and a lot of other dealers are going to be taking some buyers for a ride on pricing, but I prefer being in the driver's seat.

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All,
If you are not at Granger or somewhere else that respects you as a customer, you need to talk to Kevin Koritza at Larry H Miller in Lakewood (720) 633-6819 or John Reis at Mike Naughton in Aurora (303) 326-5792. My reservation left Phil Long on July 23rd. They have no clue and no Coloradan should pay MSRP for this vehicle. You can tell either individual that Mike Norton referred you to them. Good luck, there are deals out there in Colorado. I hope Phil Long realizes they are chasing business away. (y)

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I do my best to shop locally whenever possible, but I'm not a schmuck. I'm sure Phil Long and a lot of other dealers are going to be taking some buyers for a ride on pricing, but I prefer being in the driver's seat.
I am in the same boat. I try my best to stay local. But it is my money and I should be in control of how much I have to lay out to get what I want. It is sad that we as a community know more about this vehicle than the dealerships responsible for ordering and receiving them for us. :mad:

TJ Freestone

Big Bend
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD Edge
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am a Denver Ford Fleet buyer and all of my new vehicles are delivered though them. I also use them as a 2nd service provider. I purchased (4) 2020 units off their lot this month. I had a co-worker get a 2017 Raptor from there at $15,000 over MSRP when they first came out. Hands down I am going with Granger Ford because I am voting with my personal business.
Sponsored