Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you. I like Option 1 all day as I would get exactly what I was ordering and not have to settle for a unit on the open market. I was told the order banks for the 2023 open 8/15. I am hoping they throw in another blue color into the mix!
If they do throw another color in it’ll likely be Atlas Blue—but admittedly that’s just speculation on my part.

And just to add on to what others have been saying… the Wildtrak has been the most heavily delayed trim to-date. So brace yourself for what easily could be a multi-year wait if the supply chain doesn’t improve in the next 6-12 months.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Trafficman337

Trafficman337

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500, 2022 WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If they do throw another color in it’ll likely be Atlas Blue—but admittedly that’s just speculation on my part.

And just to add on to what others have been saying… the Wildtrak has been the most heavily delayed trim to-date. So brace yourself for what easily could be a multi-year wait if the supply chain doesn’t improve in the next 6-12 months.

Hmmmm. Interesting. The Atlas Blue would be nice. I know they would never consider putting the Lightning Blue on it as it would cheapen all the First Editions. Maybe Antimatter? I like Iconic Silver, but I also like that Cherry Pepper Red.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Good Morning, I am looking to get into the Bronco world. I am looking for something new, but am open to something mint used. Any guidance on where to order, who isn't insane with an ADM, or basically where to begin this crusade? I have researched the model I want and it would be a Wildtrack with the Sasquatch package. What am I in for? Beside disappointment and aggravation?
Why the Wildtrak? Asking because if you need the luxury features and nanny equipment there's nothing wrong with it....but you can order a Base Bronco, equip it with a the same 2.7 engine, transmission, Hardtop, Sas package and bumpers, and you are starting around $9k(?) less. The Goat modes can be scanned in. So with the exception of the new, yet to be built Hoss 3.0, a Base Bronco is in everyway as capable (if equipped) an off-roader the WT is.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
all good points BUT when I ordered my wildtrak .. I only considered the outer banks and up simply because you can only get the 12" infotainment starting with the Outer Banks and up.

Why the Wildtrak? Asking because if you need the luxury features and nanny equipment there's nothing wrong with it....but you can order a Base Bronco, equip it with a the same 2.7 engine, transmission, Hardtop, Sas package and bumpers, and you are starting around $9k(?) less. The Goat modes can be scanned in. So with the exception of the new, yet to be built Hoss 3.0, a Base Bronco is in everyway as capable (if equipped) an off-roader the WT is.

Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hmmmm. Interesting. The Atlas Blue would be nice. I know they would never consider putting the Lightning Blue on it as it would cheapen all the First Editions. Maybe Antimatter? I like Iconic Silver, but I also like that Cherry Pepper Red.
They had Antimatter Blue in 2021, but removed it from the lineup. Not sure why it was removed, but my guess is Ford got too many complaints about it not matching the press photos. Over the past 2-3 years they’ve slowly been removing the color from their lineups, and I think the only vehicle left you can get it with is the F-series. (For the Bronco specifically, they probably also needed to make room for Eruption Green, which has been a very popular color.)

Antimatter blue is one of those colors that looks great in direct super-bright sunlight on a clean vehicle, but the moment it is in the shade or your vehicle gets slightly dusty it looks basically black. I personally had antimatter blue on order for my 2021 Bronco, but once I saw an antimatter blue F-150 in person on the dealer lot, I immediately changed it to a different color. Sucks because the press photos of Antimatter Blue look great, but in real life it’s a very mediocre color.

Here is a YouTube video of an antimatter blue Bronco. And if he hadn’t of told you it was antimatter blue you might of thought it was shadow black color.

Wark

Base
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Good Morning, I am looking to get into the Bronco world. I am looking for something new, but am open to something mint used. Any guidance on where to order, who isn't insane with an ADM, or basically where to begin this crusade? I have researched the model I want and it would be a Wildtrack with the Sasquatch package. What am I in for? Beside disappointment and aggravation?
The current path is: Pay to play, or wait and pray.

Pay to play:
You'll be paying at least $20k ADM on Wildtrack through secondary market. If you don't consider that insane, then go that route. I saw there was a 2-door wildtrack in eruption green that sold today for $72k. (vs $50k)

Wait and pray:
I don't think there are many CT dealers that also don't charge ADM, so you'll probably be looking for an out of town dealer. There is a thread and google sheets where people post good dealers that they've dealt with. The order bank opens in August, and with Wildtrak trims, if you build without constraints, you can be looking at more than 12 months of waiting for your build. (Some are still waiting from initial order in 2021.) So that's at least 13.5 months of waiting around. Once it goes into production, it can get delayed and put on chip hold too, or shipping can be an issue.

That's where the best suggestion of base sasquatch comes in. Option it up as much as possible to get close to Wildtrack, without known constraints, and Ford may actually build it inside of 3 months (like my base.)

Good luck.

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
These posts almost always result in an update proclaiming the OP's success at ordering exactly what they want, priced below MSRP, with delivery in two weeks. Based on that , let me be the first to congratulate you on your successful leap over the rest of the line. I hope your are enjoying your new Bronco.

Luckylat

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Expedition, 2013 VW Wagon, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

I have also read rumors of Ford possibly adding a Brittany Blue, as they recently did to the 2022 Mustang line. (New Mustang Blues included Grabber Blue, Atlas Blue & Brittany Blue).
IMO Graber Blue is too similar to the Jeep's blue, instead I am hoping Ford options the Brittany Blue. I currently have an EG Wildtrak on order which I could live with, but I placed my order in March of 2022, which most likely will roll into 2023.

Skott

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The current path is: Pay to play, or wait and pray.

Pay to play:
You'll be paying at least $20k ADM on Wildtrack through secondary market. If you don't consider that insane, then go that route. I saw there was a 2-door wildtrack in eruption green that sold today for $72k. (vs $50k)

Wait and pray:
I don't think there are many CT dealers that also don't charge ADM, so you'll probably be looking for an out of town dealer. There is a thread and google sheets where people post good dealers that they've dealt with. The order bank opens in August, and with Wildtrak trims, if you build without constraints, you can be looking at more than 12 months of waiting for your build. (Some are still waiting from initial order in 2021.) So that's at least 13.5 months of waiting around. Once it goes into production, it can get delayed and put on chip hold too, or shipping can be an issue.

That's where the best suggestion of base sasquatch comes in. Option it up as much as possible to get close to Wildtrack, without known constraints, and Ford may actually build it inside of 3 months (like my base.)

Good luck.
@Trafficman337, it's not as insane as most people here lead you to believe.

Although this guy is correct, Pay to Play, and Wait and Pray.

I found my '22 WildTrak on a lot, for $7500 ADM. I talked them down to $6500 ADM, and have been driving my truck ever since. I jumped on this deal because it was ~90% of the build I would've custom ordered, and it was in front of me. Win/win for me.

I suggest you call/visit the site of every Ford dealer within your striking distance, and you may get lucky like I did, to find something you like, within your budget. I did it, so I know it's possible.

Good luck buddy.

Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have also read rumors of Ford possibly adding a Brittany Blue, as they recently did to the 2022 Mustang line. (New Mustang Blues included Grabber Blue, Atlas Blue & Brittany Blue).
IMO Graber Blue is too similar to the Jeep's blue, instead I am hoping Ford options the Brittany Blue. I currently have an EG Wildtrak on order which I could live with, but I placed my order in March of 2022, which most likely will roll into 2023.
I’d be cool with either of those honestly. Grabber Blue is probably too close to Velocity Blue, and Brittany Blue is very Area 51-like. So my money is on Atlas Blue since it is a darker blue color.

But… anyone’s guess at this point. I was hoping we would get a hint based on the new Ranger that was just launched in Australia, since the Ranger and Bronco share the same production line in America. But… they didn’t announce any new colors in Australia that we don’t already have (or previously had) in America.

broncohopeful

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

1. I would say prepare to wait, but having driven several models it'll be worth the wait.
2. Sign a purchase order with dealer (salesman, dealer owner, dealer manager), and have a polite, but firm discussion mentioning markups and attorneys.
3. Patience is your friend and keeps you sane.

On a personal note, I've owned over 24 vehicles and I have never been this excited to receive my Bronco. It has been a long road, but it's such a perfect (imo) ride for me as a "toy", not a daily driver. I was in a jeep this weekend sitting shotgun off-road. The dash, the ride, the build quality, and size were not remotely close to the Bronco. I cannot wait to pick mine up! My Bronco is a 2 door which fits my time in life. I have a pile of add-ons waiting in a dedicated bay.

Last edited:

ajdavis19

First Edition
First Name
Alden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ford Bronco Anyone Care to Help a Rookie? 1655241849445

SasBLSven

Badlands
First Name
Steen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here's one at my local dealer. Not where I ordered mine. 4200 miles 2022 only asking under 60K. MSRP on window sticker is under 45K.

Screenshot_20220607-121638.png

Screenshot_20220614-163018.png

Screenshot_20220614-163048.png

Last edited:

Buckaroo

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
There’s a long enough line of people wanting to order these I probably wouldn’t advise being the customer who has a firm conversation and mentions their attorney.
Sponsored