First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Expedition, 2013 VW Wagon, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hmmmm. Interesting. The Atlas Blue would be nice. I know they would never consider putting the Lightning Blue on it as it would cheapen all the First Editions. Maybe Antimatter? I like Iconic Silver, but I also like that Cherry Pepper Red.
One last observation and suggestion: There is a lot of wisdom and many, many very smart Bronco/ 4x4 enthusiasts in our Bronco6G community. Take your time and read through the various topics/threads over the next few months. There is so much great and useful information!
After I thought I knew which model/features I initially wanted, I spent another 6 months learning that I knew little. I then found out more about each of the models. the various options, and many of the after market products available before I placed my order. Using the 6G community and the "Build my Bronco" link many times, I narrowed down my final selection. My final order was much different than my initial selection. Every Bronco model is great, and has a unique cost/benefit. Decide how you plan to drive it, if you like to wrench/want build out your Bronco, or prefer more of a turnkey Bronco. DO you want Ford options? Or 3rd party options?
When I finally ordered my Bronco, I included everything that I wanted, understanding that some of the items added as option will add to its manufacturing/build delays. Having a peace of mind that I will get exactly what I want... trade off is patiently having to wait for it.
When I was ready to order, I contacted several dealers in my region (some recommended in the 6G community) and found a dealer/sales manager who was great to work with and assured me MSRP pricing. (Provided me with a Signed Sales Order). Now 3 months into the waiting game and not expecting my Bronco until sometime in 2023. But the waiting game provides me the opportunity to decide what after market items that I need to research, prioritize and get! Good luck and have fun with it!
Sponsored

SmokeSaves

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC, Chevy, Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Maybe they will offer Gotta Have it Green, or maybe an orange metallic, unlike Cyber Orange which is actually school bus yellow!! Sheesh

OP
OP
Trafficman337

Trafficman337

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500, 2022 WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Trafficman337, it's not as insane as most people here lead you to believe.

Although this guy is correct, Pay to Play, and Wait and Pray.

I found my '22 WildTrak on a lot, for $7500 ADM. I talked them down to $6500 ADM, and have been driving my truck ever since. I jumped on this deal because it was ~90% of the build I would've custom ordered, and it was in front of me. Win/win for me.

I suggest you call/visit the site of every Ford dealer within your striking distance, and you may get lucky like I did, to find something you like, within your budget. I did it, so I know it's possible.

Good luck buddy.

Thanks very much!

Andy-Tax

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy-Pants
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2D BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Edmunds and Auto Trader both have decent search functions where you can specify Trim Levels, etc., and save the searches. I have my 2D Wiltrak order in as of 2/12/2022, but don't expect to hear anything until way into 2023. I go in and update my searches once or twice a week to see what's floating out there. Mostly ridiculous mark ups with rare price drops that aren't even significant enough to justify getting on a plane or driving 200+ miles to even look at it. Until the market has too much stock, it's basic supply & demand, with what are you willing to pay peppered in!

Tigerwalk

Wildtrak
First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Good Morning, I am looking to get into the Bronco world. I am looking for something new, but am open to something mint used. Any guidance on where to order, who isn't insane with an ADM, or basically where to begin this crusade? I have researched the model I want and it would be a Wildtrack with the Sasquatch package. What am I in for? Beside disappointment and aggravation?
I have a 2021 wildtrak
Good Morning, I am looking to get into the Bronco world. I am looking for something new, but am open to something mint used. Any guidance on where to order, who isn't insane with an ADM, or basically where to begin this crusade? I have researched the model I want and it would be a Wildtrack with the Sasquatch package. What am I in for? Beside disappointment and aggravation?
Are you in Canada or the USA

Sponsored

Kramku1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If you're looking for a toy to turn into a brodozer order what you want,if you have never off roaded and intend to base sasquatch.🤔

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Call McMahon FORD - NORWALK, CT ask for Christian or Chris (Sales manager)

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It will be tough to find one at a dealer and dont think and Wildtrak owner will part with their love (kids 1st) and definitely won't find a 2 Door Wildtrak because we're Purpose Built, Badasses... LOL

Your next real opportunity will be when the 1st set of Braptors are shipped to the Golden Ticket holders and they flip them for whatever the market value will support, $$$$...

Best of luck to you... 🙏