Sponsored

Anyone changing from Wildtrak to Badlands

Deleted member 10076

After seeing many badlands I am now leaning towards changing from wildtrak to badlands
Sponsored

OK_Hunter

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infinity g37
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I definitely need a build and price tool. I've reserved a Wildtrak but the Badlands is definitely a strong consideration. I'm trying to keep my price under $54K but I really want the B&O, modular hard top, 2.7, Sasquatch. I just keep thinking if I have front and rear lockers, will the sway disco really matter to me? I'm probably never going to truly get this thing someplace on rocks where a bit of articulation is gonna make a difference.

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Been solidly with Badlands from the beginning.
Same.

I'm going to add things that the Wildtrak has, but what I really want cannot be added to the Wildtrak. Badlands is the best starting point for me to get what I want.

Sponsored

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep. Squatchin' a Badlands despite my Wildtrak reservation.

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep YJ, Ford Fiesta ST, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Reserved Wildtrak, considered Badlands, now on to Base 2.7 Squatched with just aux switches added.

B&P will tell.

AtomicWT

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Gotta wait for the B&P. Wildtrak already comes with the 2.7+Sasquatch+Painted shadow black top. Only thing I don't like is the carpet. You can bet a Badlands with just the motor and squatch added will already surpass the WT base price. Anyone who has ever bought an F150 knows how Ford prices and trims work.

Sponsored

CT-Man

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Wait, for all the people here who said they are switching to Badlands, no one really explained the reason (besides the sway bar). Are you just doing it because adding all the options on the Badlands will still be cheaper than the Wildtrak?

OP
OP

Deleted member 10076

I definitely need a build and price tool. I've reserved a Wildtrak but the Badlands is definitely a strong consideration. I'm trying to keep my price under $54K but I really want the B&O, modular hard top, 2.7, Sasquatch. I just keep thinking if I have front and rear lockers, will the sway disco really matter to me? I'm probably never going to truly get this thing someplace on rocks where a bit of articulation is gonna make a difference.
I want the B&O as well i just hope we can still get that and keep the marine grade seats and rubber floor

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I want the B&O as well i just hope we can still get that and keep the marine grade seats and rubber floor
As far as I know, leather seating (and carpet) are separate from the Lux package.

I wonder if there's a package discount since you can't get power seats with the vinyl?

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wait, for all the people here who said they are switching to Badlands, no one really explained the reason (besides the sway bar). Are you just doing it because adding all the options on the Badlands will still be cheaper than the Wildtrak?
Two main reasons: sway bar and washouts.
Sponsored