Sponsored

Anyone changing their order from 2dr to 4 dr soft roof (Better opportunity of getting 2021)??

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'll be curious to see how many change their mind at the end of the year if still no 2 doors.
Sponsored

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I switched one of my orders to a soft top. Order #2 is a 2 door painted top. My soft top will get me to 2025 when Ford has the painted tops figured out. At that point I’ll sell the 4 door and get my dream bronco.

BC33

Big Bend
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Based on yesterday’s announcement, are any of you changing your order from 2 dr to 4 dr (soft roof) so that you will have an opportunity of getting a 2021?

I changed mine because I was on the fence anyways regarding 2 dr vs. 4 dr. I wanted a soft roof knowing that I will like open top most of the time.

That brings me to my next point.

pros and cons for 2 dr / 4dr

This is my list (IMO)

2 dr looks nicer, easier to park, fun looking… more traditional
4 dr more room for camping, activities and long trips. People have more room in back seat. Can pack doors in car. Soft Roof option
Did I miss anything??
To me, its a tie.. l like both for different reasons…

The big question for me would be, what would I do if I do have to wait until 2022??
I changed from a 2D BD on 5/26 and got my Vin for a 4D BB soft Sas the next day. It should be coming in next week and I’m very excited!! I changed because I saw a BD in person and did not like the vinyl seats which is one of the reasons I picked the BD in the first place. The were more like Lands End windbreaker material then MGV. I did like the iconic look of the 2D but I have a 4D wrangler with a soft top and love being able to put the top down whenever I want. I also felt the 2D wasn’t going to have enough room. Just got back from a 2 week road trip with my wife and the Jeep was packed to the gills! Never would have been able to fit all the camping gear in a 2D.

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hell No. We won't go.
Ford Bronco Anyone changing their order from 2dr to 4 dr soft roof (Better opportunity of getting 2021)?? 1628996806438

Sponsored

Benzo

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
too many to list
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll be curious to see how many change their mind at the end of the year if still no 2 doors.
I have waited since Ford announced in 2000 they were going to bring back the bronco. I can wait another year or more.

Bradnewt

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really want the 2 door, but I am switching my build to a 4 door Badlands on Monday. Going 2.3l, soft top, automatic. The only constrained item I am going to keep is the tow package. I will change my build back to a 2 door Badlands mid pkg. with Sasquatch if I don't get a build date before the 2022 model year starts.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have waited since Ford announced in 2000 they were going to bring back the bronco. I can wait another year or more.
I believe you are doing the right thing. I wanted a painted mod top but can't get one, so I'm not buying now. If I get it, I want to love it not like it.

Yodi

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nope, Not gonna settle for a four door or soft top

GDI

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is switching to a 4 door really possible without cancelling and putting in a new order? My dealer said I can’t switch and keep my reservation date.

If this is possible, I would appreciate some advice on how to accomplish the switch.

thanks.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Gpscharron

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FORD Bronco, RV- Ford E450 (Thor Vegas 24.1)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is switching to a 4 door really possible without cancelling and putting in a new order? My dealer said I can’t switch and keep my reservation date.

If this is possible, I would appreciate some advice on how to accomplish the switch.

thanks.
100% sure you can change your order without cancelling or putting a new order. Bad dealer. Tell him to read his e-mails from FORD!!!

Reactions: GDI

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
100% sure you can change your order without cancelling or putting a new order. Bad dealer. Tell him to read his e-mails from FORD!!!
Ford Bronco Anyone changing their order from 2dr to 4 dr soft roof (Better opportunity of getting 2021)?? doc1

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm not changing. I feel like that is what Ford wants, after that GARBAGE livestream last night. So I'm gonna stick it to them and stay a two door. It's my motivation, because I'm not patient either.
You'll show them! They're gonna feel real dumb when you plop down $50k for a car they took forever to build.

Tychapman

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nope nope nope no thanks.
Sponsored