Sponsored

Anyone changing their order from 2dr to 4 dr soft roof (Better opportunity of getting 2021)??

Drafting_Monkey

Black Diamond
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 GT/CS, 20 Honda Insight EX & 19 Mazda CX9
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I switched on Friday. Went from 2-dr BD to a 4-dr OBX. Let's see it it works. I'm hearing AMB will not be a color option in 22. That's my motivation. If it doesn't get pulled for a build by November I'll switch back to a 2-dr for 22. If it does get built I'll hold onto it for a few years till Ford gets their shit together and then get my 2-dr.
Sponsored

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I may have ever so slightly considered switching from two to four if it didn't also mean switching to soft top. I understand the utility of the four door but I only have more than two people in my car when my kids are in town. They're young enough to crawl in the back. I'm in Ohio. Soft top won't work out for half the year at least.

That B pillar!!!! I like the wide open door frame of the two door. Those claiming the b pillar as a reason, I am totally in your camp.

I understand how cool it would be to be the first kid on the block with the new toy. I admit it sucked me in with my early reservation. In the end the two door is for me even if I get it many months later.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Gpscharron

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FORD Bronco, RV- Ford E450 (Thor Vegas 24.1)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will never ever ever buy something I donā€™t want just to be first, you will be extremely disappointed when you see what you really wanted driving around!
WOW! The bumper you have on your logo pic looks great! Which one is it? Agreed in regards to buying something you do not really want. I personally am in the middle. I see benefits for both.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nope, paid for a 2 door and want my 2 door delivered. So @Ford Motor Company find a way to ship my Bronco that I already paid for!

Clearwater native

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19F-59,16-E350, 65C10,05TJ, 67RSCamaro, 65malibuSS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I made the switch yesterday from a 2dr to a 4dr soft top! after driving the 48 hour 4dr Wildtrack dealer demo last week-end I started watching videos on the 4dr Badlands of how easy the soft top goes up and down and the fact that I have 7 year old Triplet Grandkids and the three backseat thing I deceided to make the switch, my dealer told me that 4 of there customers that made the switch last week got build date emails on 8/19 so that kinda helped too, So with any luck at all I might be getting one of those emails soon.

Last edited:

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Unless you have a 2 door FE reserved or your 2 door is already built, this is the smart move if you want a Bronco before late 2022. I will be shocked to see many 2 doors before the end of Q2 2022 unless Ford offers the softtop.

Sponsored

Broncos 4 evah

Black Diamond
First Name
Erich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No not ever. I don't want a soft top, I really don't want to pay 4k more for my Bronco AND have a top I don't want. Lastly, I am buying a Bronco so I can flat tow it behind my RV. RV tow limit is 5k pounds. 2 door is lighter and gives me a bit of margin to throw some stuff in the Bronco.

OP
OP
Gpscharron

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FORD Bronco, RV- Ford E450 (Thor Vegas 24.1)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No not ever. I don't want a soft top, I really don't want to pay 4k more for my Bronco AND have a top I don't want. Lastly, I am buying a Bronco so I can flat tow it behind my RV. RV tow limit is 5k pounds. 2 door is lighter and gives me a bit of margin to throw some stuff in the Bronco.
Iā€™m doing the same thing. What kind of RV do you have? What chassis/motor do you have in it? Keep in mind, when you do tow on four wheels, it provides a lot less strain on the RV.

Broncos 4 evah

Black Diamond
First Name
Erich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Iā€™m doing the same thing. What kind of RV do you have? What chassis/motor do you have in it? Keep in mind, when you do tow on four wheels, it provides a lot less strain on the RV.
I have a Leisure Travel Vans Unity on a MB sprinter chassis.
Sponsored