W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

If can net $15,000 after taxes I’ll do it. I’m charging $100 an hour to be on this board so that means I have to get approximately $1.5 million above the price of my vehicle.

No chance. I drive my favorite vehicle on the planet.....and none I'd really rather have as a fun car at any price. I might consider taking $125k or something crazy, because I know I could quickly replace it for less.
Sponsored

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I had known then, what I know now, I would have placed two reservations on day 1, so I could sell one and keep the other. As for the one I have being built right now, I will not as I really want to use it for what it's made for!

Laddyaddy19

Black Diamond
First Name
Landon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima, Evo X, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nope, I am emotionally invested in my Bronco. It is one of two bucket list vehicles for me (corvette is the other). I worked my butt off to get it and it really is a blast to drive. Can't put a price on fun imo. I don't really think any amount of $ could take that from me, however my situation is different than the next person. I can see why others are tempted. One never knows what they are going through.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No way would I get this just to flip it. I've waited too long, and I'm excited for this to arrive and to start making it "mine."

Ya, I guess if someone offered me $100,000 over MSRP or something stupid I would, but that'll never happen.

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

For $5K-$10k probably not. $25k+ would be tough to walk away from. We just sold our 2020 Audi SQ5 for what we paid for it new. That deal I was not walking away from. We drove for 18 months for free (except for fuel). Unheard of on an upper end European vehicle.

Sponsored

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I considered it, I'd have to be crazy not to consider it given the premiums they are selling over MSRP right now. However, I've obsessed over it for years, and most importantly, what replacement vehicle would I get? I can't think of another vehicle that I'd rather have right now. So I'd be settling for a vehicle I want much less just to make a little money. If someone offered me $100k for my MIC top badlands then I'd seriously consider it. But for just $10K-$15K over what I paid for it, no way.

Bituman

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S-Works Roubaix, Vassago Mooseknuckle, Turner Czar
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is a tough decision and obviously my dealer would be happy if I just backed out of my order at or before delivery. I am a Bronco fanboy from way back and am stoked at the possibility of a 6G. Build date week of Jan 24 although I’ll believe it when I see it. But there are other vehicles coming on line soon that have me interested as I’ve waited so long for my reserved/ordered WT to appear. Bronco Raptor and a Bronco hybrid interest me as does a Heritage Edition. If I’m getting a Bronco, it would be good to get a look at those first. Also giving a long look at the F150 hybrid, which is the dark horse here. I have thought about cutting some kind of deal with my dealer on one of these with the Bronco as exchange bait or as OP suggests, flipping the Bronco and using the cash for something else. Turning in my Bronco man-card here, there should be a new gen 4Runner out soon and (God help me) a new gen Lexus GX470. But it’s hard to back away from a Bronco after all this time and my personal history with Broncos, which is pretty extensive.

mljohnson1973

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'd love to say definitely No and I will not search out selling it. I have a stack of parts I can't wait to put on it and then enjoy it...BUT ....Everyone has a price so if someone with more money than patience or brains makes an offer I can't refuse , I can't say I wouldn't listen.

OP
OP
Theowlhoothoot

Theowlhoothoot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model 3 Performance
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'd love to say definitely No and I will not search out selling it. I have a stack of parts I can't wait to put on it and then enjoy it...BUT ....Everyone has a price so if someone with more money than patience or brains makes an offer I can't refuse , I can't say I wouldn't listen.
Yea I have a sound system that just arrived today and the subs / amp. We just installed pink decals, lights, and tow hooks.

Sponsored

zjc26138

Big Bend
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I will be buying it to keep. Currently have a Bronco Sport and like it so much we might keep it too instead of trading it in.

OP
OP
Theowlhoothoot

Theowlhoothoot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model 3 Performance
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I will be buying it to keep. Currently have a Bronco Sport and like it so much we might keep it too instead of trading it in.
We put 9k miles on the Bronco Sport, one wreck, and managed to trade in over MSRP. I actually like Bronco Sport more as a daily driver, but the wife likes her new one better.

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
For $5K-$10k probably not. $25k+ would be tough to walk away from. We just sold our 2020 Audi SQ5 for what we paid for it new. That deal I was not walking away from. We drove for 18 months for free (except for fuel). Unheard of on an upper end European vehicle.
I know how you feel. I sold my Porsche cayenne for $6k less than I bought it for to Carvana. It was also overdue a major maintenance and needed new tires. The tires were about $2k and the major maintenance was about $4k. So I sold it for $6k less than I paid for it and it needed about $6k in work. I figure that’s as close as I’ll ever get to breaking even on German performance luxury car. I took it and ran lol.

Last edited:

thatspecialbeat

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subies
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Real question, how much are these going to be worth in ten years when it will be illegal to sell new ICE or non-self-driving vehicles and any vehicle you can buy looks like a computer mouse?

OP
OP
Theowlhoothoot

Theowlhoothoot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model 3 Performance
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Real question, how much are these going to be worth in ten years when it will be illegal to sell new ICE or non-self-driving vehicles and any vehicle you can buy looks like a computer mouse?
I would sell this in a heartbeat for an electric self driving bronco with over 300 miles range.
Sponsored