Sponsored

Anyone considering other vehicles at this point?

760 bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I ended up with a Bronco Sport about a month after my reservation (5/30/21). I would have held off longer but my Mustang crapped out on me.

If my Bronco never shows up I’ll keep the Sport. It’s been a great vehicle so far.

994DFA9F-D6E7-432E-BA28-5DE313EEBB67.jpeg
I have the same exact sport, will be trading up either into my 2 door black diamond or the ‘23 ranger.
sports are good daily drivers.

8AB4103C-69CE-4B2D-B41E-7C227D1B8F40.jpeg
Sponsored

Ryan1000

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
waiting for my Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ordered one of these, but it's not really a daily driver as I cannot take it on the freeway. Should be fun. If it comes in before the bronco, this will be fun and I will go back to BMW for the daily drive.

https://vanderhallusa.com/brawley-gts/

idobleedblue

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4-door Badlands Sasquatch Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve had my order in since the banks opened up 2 years ago. Like many of you it’s been a frustrating up and down process and while I absolutely love the bronco I’ve began to look at other vehicles like the Ram Power Wagon, Gladiator etc. Given that a few years down the road hopefully the kinks will be worked out with production as well as a much larger used market. Curious what others think, are you holding strong or starting to look elsewhere?
I guess I've "held strong" this whole time? It really hasn't been that frustrating or up and down for me. But then again, when I put in my reservation and eventually my order I just succumbed to the fact that this process is going to take a while so I'm not going to worry about it and check trackers and forums and stuff daily because that would just drive me nuts. I didn't really need to be strong... just patient. I'm glad I was patient and didn't start looking at other makes/models. I also refused to compromise on my build just so I would get it sooner so I've held out this whole time for my Badlands Sasquatch 2.7L 4-door LUX with MIC top and tow. My patience paid off because last night I got my window sticker and have a blend date of the 16th next Wed. It should be here some time in April just in time for summer fun.

I can't tell you what to do... it's not my time and it's not my money. I say just do what would make you happiest. If getting a Gladiator would make you happier/happiest... do it!

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I've considered:

1. Mercedes GWagon
2. Defender
3. Porsche Macan GTS
4. Audi RS6 Avant
5. Audi Q3

My wife is waiting to order the new RS3.
My daughter wants a Bronco as well, just waiting see if her permanent duty station is in the US.

At this point there are better deals to be had on the Bronco and it matches our lifestyles.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
The only thing that would make we switch, is the increasing price hikes, or a change in configuration. If that gets to be too much, I'd look at a Dodge or Toyota 1/2 ton.

Sponsored

heavyD

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 BMW X3M Competition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I recently cancelled our order. It was pretty clear we were not likely to get ours until 2023 so we ordered a Genesis GV70 instead that we are hoping to have in the summer (scheduled for May build). The honest truth is that the Bronco was probably too much vehicle for my wife anyway and once she test drove a GV70 I knew it was over for the Bronco as she's not really a car person and I have never seen her so smitten about any vehicle.

Maybe in a few years when the dust settles I will investigate getting back into one but right now I feel is just not the right time.

old goat

Big Bend
First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’ve had my order in since the banks opened up 2 years ago. Like many of you it’s been a frustrating up and down process and while I absolutely love the bronco I’ve began to look at other vehicles like the Ram Power Wagon, Gladiator etc. Given that a few years down the road hopefully the kinks will be worked out with production as well as a much larger used market. Curious what others think, are you holding strong or starting to look elsewhere?
don't need other rides , considering just keeping my money that I have saved up right where it sits . ford can't get my simple build built , I'm close to not caring whether it comes or not .
a bunch of BS after 15 months of waiting

cclkramer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 ford f350 diesel dually
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm a 2021 Bronco Badlands owner and yes I would look elsewhere. So many quality issues with these Broncos. From 2.7 blown motors. The frameless doors. Windshields. Mic tops. Thousands of trucks rotting on puke mountain while others get their orders filled. Ford already selling other models and upgrades while ignoring all these problems. Pretending that ignoring us we will hand over our money and go away. This is just my personal opinion others have their.

qiyuanhu813

Raptor
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I leased a 4XE and flipped it after my Bronco delivery.

cclkramer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 ford f350 diesel dually
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ordered one of these, but it's not really a daily driver as I cannot take it on the freeway. Should be fun. If it comes in before the bronco, this will be fun and I will go back to BMW for the daily drive.

https://vanderhallusa.com/brawley-gts/
That is a bad ass little truck! Why cant it go on the freeway? Here in idaho we drive ATV anywhere on the streets except the freeway.

Sponsored

Ryan1000

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
waiting for my Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That is a bad ass little truck! Why cant it go on the freeway? Here in idaho we drive ATV anywhere on the streets except the freeway.
In AZ it has to be registered as a golf cart. A 400HP golf cart. If I can get it done as a motorcycle, then I am good.

cbrownabq

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge 2500 diesel
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yep! Ford sold me a 22 tacoma manual. Fox suspension and other stuff sitting in my basement. Ill get it this week. Good luck and Im out.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm interested in the soon to be released Nissan Z (unless Nissan pulls a Ford with the release). Also want to checkout the Toyota GR86.

Not ruling out a Bronco at some point, but the scene around it has kind of become a turn-off.

Actually, I'm more excited about this nice rolling tool cabinet I just bought! Looking forward to a summer practicing the ancient art of "wren-ching", getting my current Jeep TJ and Land Rover Series III back to good health.

Ford Bronco Anyone considering other vehicles at this point? US-GeneralRollingToolBox

tn3sport

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 4x4, BMW, Mustang, several adventure bikes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If I don't take delivery of the Bronco by Fall of 2022, the "matter of principal" tips the scale away from ever dealing with Found Off Road Dead... forever.
Instead I'll wait on one of these:
next gen 4Runner....
next gen Fghey...
Or just bite the bullet and invest in a killer toolset and sat phone....aka Land Rover Defender.

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If I don't get scheduled in this next wave, I may actually just see if I can get a Golf R. Then sell it when the Bronco arrives.
I just want something fun to drive, and the constant disappointment is really draining
Sponsored