Sponsored

Anyone considering pushing order to MY23?

Trax1090

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone who already pushed their order to MY22 considering pushing it again to ‘23? I’m really considering it, holding out hope that they’ll have new options, etc and fix the major issues we’re hearing about. Just wondering how many people are on the fence like me.
Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Major issues? Like poor communication? I suspect that won’t be resolved by 2023...

Outside the MIC situation, most of the issues seem minimal. There’s always going to be rare major issues, no matter what year of vehicle.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm hoping they can address all of them in the 22s...

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m not waiting until ‘23 Lord willing. Hoping the aftermarket solves the lack of mod top problem

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone who already pushed their order to MY22 considering pushing it again to ‘23? I’m really considering it, holding out hope that they’ll have new options, etc and fix the major issues we’re hearing about. Just wondering how many people are on the fence like me.
I am, but not because of anything Ford has done or not done. I am in the process of buying a second house. So, I'll probably be looking to push off the Bronco purchase as far as I can.

Sponsored

Exomodo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
On the cusp of 99ing, I would like to see more flexibility in package content like a trailer prep package that is just the 4/7 wiring, cold climate package, just a bunch of nuisance add ons I could do myself post market but are more effective being done from the factory, mostly centered around wiring, such as foglights not on the aux circuit... More visibility on engine/drive packages like a hybrid and the "Raptor" would be really good to know too.
I know I'm not getting mine until at least October now, two more months seems kinda cruel since I will not be driving it until spring with the salting of the Earth...

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Awaiting my 2021 4 door to arrive. I will be ordering a 2 door 2023 and then sell the 2021.

Im on the fence of doing exactly that. Should have my 4door by October, but I really wanted the mod top. It may make more sense to sell my 2021 for a 2023 rather than put a new mod top on a 2 year old vehicle with older features.

Ford gives little risk in doing this. if you choose not to take delivery, you're not really penalized. So while I'm uncertain what I'd get for a 2021 in 2 years time, it's worth me trying anyway for the chance that it makes sense financially

Stache12

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Base
On the fence, I'd like to have the painted top, but if I push to '23 for it and it still isn't ready I would not be happy.

Sponsored

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Not this guy. Both our vehicles are getting long in the tooth and we need to replace one soon. Given that we likely won't find a trailer that suits our needs and that the Bronco can tow, that means we either need the Bronco ASAP so we can pay it off before my wife's SUV (our current tow vehicle) needs replacing or we replace that one ASAP and I wait for my Bronco. Either way that better not be an MY23!!

It feels weird cross-shopping a Bronco (for me) against the first PHEV pickup (for her) that comes along but that's where we're at.

Dick_Castlesmurff

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's on the table for me. I still don't love any of the colors. (The green is a safe green that expected, but not what I really wanted.) I'm hoping they will improve their upholstery options for 22 but I'm not holding my breath. - That said, I don't expect 23 to be any different, so why wait?

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

How can you even do this? I mean and keep your price protection? Is switching to a MOD top the only way?

I am a little concerned with all the gremlins in the electrical that seem to be coming out. But on the other hand I need the used car market to stay expensive.

So I'm not as much in a rush as I was, I actually don't want it this year, but I don't quite know if I want to wait till 2023
Sponsored