Sponsored

Anyone considering the new Hot Pepper Red?

BricknoseBronco

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco, 2017 F-350, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone considering the new Hot Pepper Red for the 2022s? I've been on the fence about it. Wondering from the people who may have actually seen it in person on a focus or a ranger what they thought of it. Seems like a lot of people are not saying good things about it because it has an orange tint to it. But I love orange. Im still on the fence between Hot Pepper, Cyber Orange, and Eruption Green. I wish Ford would post some videos and pictures of the new colors they release to help us decide. Other concern I have is Im getting a Badlands. Worried the orange accents are going to clash with the red/orange color of hot pepper. Thoughts on the new Hot Pepper? Think it will turn out to be one of those underrated colors that everyone loves? Anyone have any additional pictures of the color?
Sponsored

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I get pushed back into 2022, I'll be switching to it. I've seen it in person and it's a really nice color.

Roundabout

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone considering the new Hot Pepper Red for the 2022s? I've been on the fence about it. Wondering from the people who may have actually seen it in person on a focus or a ranger what they thought of it. Seems like a lot of people are not saying good things about it because it has an orange tint to it. But I love orange. Im still on the fence between Hot Pepper, Cyber Orange, and Eruption Green. I wish Ford would post some videos and pictures of the new colors they release to help us decide. Other concern I have is Im getting a Badlands. Worried the orange accents are going to clash with the red/orange color of hot pepper. Thoughts on the new Hot Pepper? Think it will turn out to be one of those underrated colors that everyone loves? Anyone have any additional pictures of the color?
Do a search for hot pepper red Ford Ranger, it's one of those colors that looks different in every light.

EMBronco

Base
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I ordered the Hot Pepper Red. There are a few pictures out there of Broncos in this color. I didn't like it on the Outerbanks with the body color handles, mirrors and fenders. I thought it was to much. However, I think it looks sharp on the models with the MIC accents.

Sponsored

97VMAX

Black Diamond
First Name
DAN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 FORD ESCAPE
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Re-ordered mine this morning switched from VB to HPR on my 2dr Black Dimond.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have considered it but am very much on the blue train. Its close to my ole mavericks burnt orange that I used to love.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hot pepper red was going to be my choice if I got bumped to 22. I think it's a great color,

OP
OP
BricknoseBronco

BricknoseBronco

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Saw it on a Maverick yesterday up close and personal. It's not for me. Out of the sun it's basically burnt orange. It reminds me of AMB. Only looks good in bright direct sunlight. Just my .02

Sponsored

malt_liqueur

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I noticed haha, makes me worried its a bad choice in color on the Bronco. Those pictures arent the best either. Doesnt really show what a lot have described as burnt orange.
I didnt care for it much on the Ranger but think it looks good on the Bronco. I like it but will be going green.

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yep, torn between that and Eruption Green, and... White.

PavementQueen

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've got a '21 VIN but it's a beautiful color, especially on the 2dr.

OP
OP
BricknoseBronco

BricknoseBronco

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do a search for hot pepper red Ford Ranger, it's one of those colors that looks different in every light.
I have definitely look at the ranger forums on this color. But its so hard to tell how it will be on the Bronco. They just have so much different body lines. Some of the pictures that it looks more burnt orange I LOVE that Ive seen. But majority of them look more red. My current 1990 Bronco is red, and my F350 is Bronze Fire metallic, which is like a redish maroon that turns burnt orange in the sun. So needless to say I was considering changing up my color pallet with say a green or the cyber yellow..i mean orange. I really wanted an orange Bronco, but unfortunately it sounds like that will only be offered on the raptor. Lame.

OP
OP
BricknoseBronco

BricknoseBronco

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Saw it on a Maverick yesterday up close and personal. It's not for me. Out of the sun it's basically burnt orange. It reminds me of AMB. Only looks good in bright direct sunlight. Just my .02
Thanks for the feedback on it. Have you seen the eruption green in person yet? I wish there was a good picture of it in the sun on a two door sasquatch.
Sponsored