Sponsored

Anyone considering the new Hot Pepper Red?

OP
OP
BricknoseBronco

BricknoseBronco

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco, 2017 F-350, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep, torn between that and Eruption Green, and... White.
As a Michigan State fan I approve of your color choices haha. This is another reason I was leaning towards the Eruption green. Part of me also considered the silver just because I do plan on getting her dirty/muddy and will hide any scratches better. But theres too many good choices of colors to just get silver.
Sponsored

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Thanks for the feedback on it. Have you seen the eruption green in person yet? I wish there was a good picture of it in the sun on a two door sasquatch.
I have not, but it seems it's another color that you either like it or you don't. Most feedback I've seen about those that have seen it in person is that in bright sunlight there is a lot of gold metallic flake and some liked it and some didn't. Out of the sun it seems to be a fairly dark shade of green.

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

As a Michigan State fan I approve of your color choices haha. This is another reason I was leaning towards the Eruption green. Part of me also considered the silver just because I do plan on getting her dirty/muddy and will hide any scratches better. But theres too many good choices of colors to just get silver.
Silver is nice, but just think of the Green with Chili Pepper accents, side panels maybe. I think that would rock the state!

OP
OP
BricknoseBronco

BricknoseBronco

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have not, but it seems it's another color that you either like it or you don't. Most feedback I've seen about those that have seen it in person is that in bright sunlight there is a lot of gold metallic flake and some liked it and some didn't. Out of the sun it seems to be a fairly dark shade of green.
I had seen those pictures you posted a link of as well of the eruption green. Those are the reason I am considering that color. I think it looks great there. Still wish I could see it on a two door hard top badlands. I think the orange/yellow badlands interior will actually go great with the green Especially on the two door which shows the body color inside. However I question whether Hot Pepper on the two door and badlands interior will work or not.

Sponsored

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was between HPR and EG up until this week. Ordering a HPR Base 2dr with the 64h option wheels and 33's, so I'll have an imposter Black Diamond from the outside looks of it!

IfIHMadeA2021Scout

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Tremor, IH Scout 80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My kid ordered his Maverick in Hot Pepper Red. Our Mustang is Rapid Red. Our Bronco will be Race Red. Part of our driveway will look like this.

Ford Bronco Anyone considering the new Hot Pepper Red? 1634240361265

I saw the Hot Pepper Red in person on a Ranger and thought it looked great.

The other part of the driveway is Area 51 and Velocity Blue. Tue bad the Cyber Orange was in the middle of the line here.

Ford Bronco Anyone considering the new Hot Pepper Red? 1634240485836

OP
OP
BricknoseBronco

BricknoseBronco

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My kid ordered his Maverick in Hot Pepper Red. Our Mustang is Rapid Red. Our Bronco will be Race Red. Part of our driveway will look like this.

I saw the Hot Pepper Red in person on a Ranger and thought it looked great.

The other part of the driveway is Area 51 and Velocity Blue. Tue bad the Cyber Orange was in the middle of the line here.

Did it look more orange or more red to you on the ranger?

OP
OP
BricknoseBronco

BricknoseBronco

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was between HPR and EG up until this week. Ordering a HPR Base 2dr with the 64h option wheels and 33's, so I'll have an imposter Black Diamond from the outside looks of it!
Have you seen HPR on any other vehicles? Is that what made you settle on it?

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Have you seen HPR on any other vehicles? Is that what made you settle on it?
I've only seen it on Rangers, but all the photos I've seen, especially on Ford.com Bronco site made me switch. Plus I think it'd look better with black wheels than the green, just my opinion. I wasn't blown away with it on the Ranger, but I think it's because of the lighting i saw it in.

Sponsored

Orf

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Flex, 2017 F-250, 2018 Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I went in and changed my 2021 order to a 2022 order today. I went with Hot Pepper Red - from Cyber Orange - and the dealership just happened to have a 2019 Ranger in HPR on the lot. I'm happy with my decision.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I wish it were more burnt orange, but I'm probably changing to HPR since Rapid is now off the table.

Eruption Green is growing on me, and would save me $300 since my price otherwise went up $800, but I'm still not sold on Eruption Green with the MIC top.

IfIHMadeA2021Scout

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Tremor, IH Scout 80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did it look more orange or more red to you on the ranger?
It was definitely more red than orange. When I looked at it I did not think orange at all. It was in the bright San Diego sun.

I posted the picture of the jerry cans as I think it accurately shows the comparison between the colors. In that photo, look at the tops of the cans as the sides have reflections.

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Only because it's all that's really left in the "Red" spectrum that's not a flat red. This is it on the Ranger, it's eh. I liked Rapid Red so much more
Ford Bronco Anyone considering the new Hot Pepper Red? PXL_20210904_000208057

OP
OP
BricknoseBronco

BricknoseBronco

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It was definitely more red than orange. When I looked at it I did not think orange at all. It was in the bright San Diego sun.

I posted the picture of the jerry cans as I think it accurately shows the comparison between the colors. In that photo, look at the tops of the cans as the sides have reflections.
Contrary to what a lot of people what, I actually really would want it to be more burnt orange than red. Its a hard color to capture in photos that seems to be for sure. I wish I could check it out in person, but doesnt look like ill be able to find a ranger or focus in my area.
Sponsored