Sponsored

Anyone do a HALF REAR SEAT DELETE on a 2 Door? Beginning to get out and Mountain Bike, Kayak, and looking to start camping. ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED!

ARETE

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Anyone do a HALF REAR SEAT DELETE on a 2 Door? Beginning to get out and Mountain Bike, Kayak, and looking to start camping. ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED! 20220612_203513
Sponsored

OP
OP
ARETE

ARETE

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What bike rack do you have? Also, do you have to get an extender for it b/c of the spare tire? Thanks
I have a 4 bike carrier from etailer.com and even though the carrier folds away, I have to run extenders because the Sasquatch tires won't clear.

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Search this site. Several people have done this with Goose Gear and with DIY setups. From what I recall, the Goose Gear solution was either missing some parts or they didn't quite fit, but the users made it work with a trip to the hardware store and some elbow grease.

I'm considering the same but waiting to make sure the issues have been corrected. Plus, still waiting for my Bronco, of course.

OP
OP
ARETE

ARETE

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Search this site. Several people have done this with Goose Gear and with DIY setups. From what I recall, the Goose Gear solution was either missing some parts or they didn't quite fit, but the users made it work with a trip to the hardware store and some elbow grease.

I'm considering the same but waiting to make sure the issues have been corrected. Plus, still waiting for my Bronco, of course.
THANK YOU!

Reactions: sjp

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base