Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Bronco, '13 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I mean this in the most light hearted way, but that was either the nicest vandal because they chose an inconspicuous location to get his aggression out or something else happened totally non related to vandalism. :sneaky:

BTW... might want to check your skid plates to see if they got ahold of them too.

Based on the title I expected you to have the words "JEEP 4 Life" etched in the side of your door or across the hood.

I bet one swipe of touch up paint will fix that right up and then we can all settle back down before this thread reaches past 5 pages long. :)
Sponsored

Defyfate11

First Edition
First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camry TRD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The bottom corner of the rear door is also scratched. I never removed the rear doors until now. So it was either my kids, my dealership, or MAP. Who knows. It was NOT keyed.
20211027_102735.jpg
Damage identified thanks to everyone's input. The dealer will have that color in a touch-up bottle and you can just do a touch up on both pieces before the PPF install.

OP
OP
BL2.7SAS4DR

BL2.7SAS4DR

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Damage identified thanks to everyone's input. The dealer will have that color in a touch-up bottle and you can just do a touch up on both pieces before the PPF install.
Yes. Thanks for everyone's input. Since I never removed the rear doors, I didn't consider that until I got input from you all.

khatch

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Could be my daughter's boyfriend. Or it could have come from the factory, but I'm certain that I would have seen it. I'm getting a second Ring camera that will be on my cars.

I'm going to take the rear door off today and see if the hinge looks scratched.
The first door I tried to remove as carefully as possible scratched the paint. I couldn't see the hinge well and the weight was awkward at first. I bought a touch up kit, covered the scratch and added some ppf tape over that area. It does seem plausible that it was an accident by someone. But I feel bad for you regardless of how it happened.

N0madK1ng

Base
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru wrx
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Im glad you came to the conclusion that nobody keyed your bronco! Also thanks for bringing my anxiety through the roof thinking mine is going to get keyed lmao. I keep telling my wife we're taking her car if we have to park in public lots for extended periods of time. nope nope nope...

Sponsored

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

And when the kids are asked what happened....

Ford Bronco Scratch from Factory 1635364384404

Badpanda05

Wildtrak
First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I recently washed and dried the whole vehicle. I wiped down all the surfaces with a microfiber cloth. It was not there. I have barley driven it because I'm getting stealth ppf on it next week.
The stealth PPF doesn’t look great on everything. It really dulled the cyber orange I tested on a Mach-E mustang. My order is cyber orange and I was super excited and the result wasn’t what I thought. Just a heads up.

rdass623

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road, Fiat 124 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

that looks like it was done either when a door was removed or reinstalled. from my career in law enforcement, i have NEVER heard of someone opening a door of a vehicle to perform discreet vandalism. that was done by a door edge, wrist watch or a ring on the hand of the door installer or remover....

jacksonkaiman

Badlands
First Name
Jackson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

jacksonkaiman

Badlands
First Name
Jackson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The stealth PPF doesn’t look great on everything. It really dulled the cyber orange I tested on a Mach-E mustang. My order is cyber orange and I was super excited and the result wasn’t what I thought. Just a heads up.
Can you show me a pic of it in a dm?

Sponsored

splytsecond

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
cars
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Man the first company to figure out how to record footage from the 360 cams at any given time gets my money!
not sure if anyone has commented yet - but tesla sentry mode does this

Bronc-Itus

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 F250, ‘88 4Runner(sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

not sure if anyone has commented yet - but tesla sentry mode does this
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yes everyone commented. I realize Tesla has this. I meant I hope an aftermarket company figures a way to provide this capability to the Bronco. I should have mine soon and I’m not getting in line for Cybertruck 🤢

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I had a homeless guy take a swing at my Bronco the other night while I was driving to a Lord Huron concert. I almost stopped and committed a felony but my wife kept me cool. Keep safe out there.. these trucks attract a LOT of attention, good and bad.
Lord Huron, where? I'm pretty fond of his music!

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lord Huron, where? I'm pretty fond of his music!
Phoenix.

They throw one HELL of a concert for the type of music it is. It was one of my all time favorites. I was front row and slightly to the right.. Couldn't ask for a better night, other than I was worried sick about the Bronco the entire time. God, cities really are TERRIBLE these days.
Sponsored