Sponsored

Anyone else buying Forza Horizon 5 to hold them over?

Maximus3311

Badlands
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021...Nope. 2022...still no. 2023? Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I'm not a super early reservation like a lot of you (my life was pretty hectic in 2020 and I neither considered buying a new car nor did I realize the Bronco was finally being re-released). Found out from my brother-in-law the morning of Feb 11 and after reading online/watching youtube videos/figuring out the Sport wasn't the "big" Bronco I placed my $100 res the afternoon of Feb 11 and placed the order with my dealer the morning of Feb 12.

So since my build is full of commodity restraint items (BadSquatch 2.7L MIC Tow package) I'm going to be waiting until at least late spring.

I'm an airline pilot who's a gamer and I have a lot of longer layovers...so since I'm married with a kid (love being home but not a ton of gaming time) my trips are my "vacation" where I can (sort of sad to admit) game for 5+ hours/day.

With Forza's release in a few days I was just curious how many other people were picking it up - and primarily picking it up because the Bronco is in it.

Since I'm not getting my Bronco for at least 6 months I figure this'll get me through the long cold winter. Who else is with me?
Sponsored

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm buying it specifically because of the Bronco. I haven't played it since Horizon #2

Captain nSANEo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Game pass for free but yes lol

TX_Bronco77

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hell yes, and I hate racing games because I suck at them. But Forza's page not only shows the regular Bronco's but also the Bronco DR.

Sponsored

dcliffo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
100% Have GamePass, so it was going to be free...but paid the $45 for the premium upgrade and early access. :ROFLMAO:
Early reviews show it looking stunning on the Series X.

lethaljake

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 RCSB 5.0
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So I'm not a super early reservation like a lot of you (my life was pretty hectic in 2020 and I neither considered buying a new car nor did I realize the Bronco was finally being re-released). Found out from my brother-in-law the morning of Feb 11 and after reading online/watching youtube videos/figuring out the Sport wasn't the "big" Bronco I placed my $100 res the afternoon of Feb 11 and placed the order with my dealer the morning of Feb 12.

So since my build is full of commodity restraint items (BadSquatch 2.7L MIC Tow package) I'm going to be waiting until at least late spring.

I'm an airline pilot who's a gamer and I have a lot of longer layovers...so since I'm married with a kid (love being home but not a ton of gaming time) my trips are my "vacation" where I can (sort of sad to admit) game for 5+ hours/day.

With Forza's release in a few days I was just curious how many other people were picking it up - and primarily picking it up because the Bronco is in it.

Since I'm not getting my Bronco for at least 6 months I figure this'll get me through the long cold winter. Who else is with me?

I've bought all the Horizons! Love those games. Can't believe how realistic they look now.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I must be older than I thought because right now y'all are speaking Urdu.

bbacon05

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For sure, I've always loved the Horizon games, since I got the premium edition I'll get early access and get to start playing it at midnight tonight, can't wait

Sponsored
OP
OP
Maximus3311

Maximus3311

Badlands
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

malt_liqueur

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

yup, but not specifically because of the Bronco. I love the Horizon series of games. Already pre-loaded and ready to go.

malt_liqueur

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Curious the logistics of this. You carry a console around in your carry on? I used to haul an Xbox 360 around years ago, was pretty much a pita. Security hated it too.

OP
OP
Maximus3311

Maximus3311

Badlands
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Curious the logistics of this. You carry a console around in your carry on? I used to haul an Xbox 360 around years ago, was pretty much a pita. Security hated it too.
haha no. I used to carry my PS4 with me but…yeah a real pain.
I have a gaming laptop now. It fits comfortably in my flight kit and is a lot more capable.
Sponsored