Sponsored

Anyone else buying Forza Horizon 5 to hold them over?

RobC2

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3P
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes I ordered the game. Also, I think you are going to be waiting a lot longer than six months with a February reservation and constraints.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Maximus3311

Maximus3311

Badlands
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021...Nope. 2022...still no. 2023? Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes I ordered the game. Also, I think you are going to be waiting a lot longer than six months with a February reservation and constraints.
You may be rightā€¦but hey, Iā€™m an optimist :)

Iā€™m fortunate - my car drives fine (and Iā€™m keeping it once I get my Bronco to drive to/from work) so the Bronco will show up when it shows up. Iā€™m just hopeful that itā€™ll be here sometime before the end of next summer.
But if notā€¦then I guess Iā€™ll do my mountain off-roading in 2023

TX_Bronco77

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

NeoS281

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've been a big fan of the Forza franchise since the beginning. I have my Bronco but planning to spend lots of hours playing Horizon 5 using Game Pass. :)

Sponsored

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

So I'm not a super early reservation like a lot of you (my life was pretty hectic in 2020 and I neither considered buying a new car nor did I realize the Bronco was finally being re-released). Found out from my brother-in-law the morning of Feb 11 and after reading online/watching youtube videos/figuring out the Sport wasn't the "big" Bronco I placed my $100 res the afternoon of Feb 11 and placed the order with my dealer the morning of Feb 12.

So since my build is full of commodity restraint items (BadSquatch 2.7L MIC Tow package) I'm going to be waiting until at least late spring.

I'm an airline pilot who's a gamer and I have a lot of longer layovers...so since I'm married with a kid (love being home but not a ton of gaming time) my trips are my "vacation" where I can (sort of sad to admit) game for 5+ hours/day.

With Forza's release in a few days I was just curious how many other people were picking it up - and primarily picking it up because the Bronco is in it.

Since I'm not getting my Bronco for at least 6 months I figure this'll get me through the long cold winter. Who else is with me?
Letā€™s play MKWii online bro. Sorry about the wait. šŸ˜Ž

Sponsored

Hoss360

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Had early access... been playing for a few days, and loving every minute of it...

9080c01b-4d61-4b7e-831d-91a7df5cf62e.jpeg.jpg

431f3b82-4da4-4eee-938c-cd06ccea7755.jpeg.jpg

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I haven't played a Forza Game since Forza 4, and haven't played an open world car game since Burnout Paradise. So I'm quite excited

sonofhammer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Preloaded it yesterday, killed a couple of hours already, realized my 8year old GPU is out of support and doesn't have the latest drivers that FH5 wants. (GPU is still fine for 1080p 60fps on most games though). So now I'm shopping for a new gaming rig. Too bad pc parts are also constrained. šŸ˜”