Sponsored

Anyone else change their driving habits after getting Bronco?

Dontc4re

Badlands
First Name
Edmond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 area 51Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Definitely slower and I have a tendency to straighten out the round a bout. Excellent observation 😎
Sponsored

Lèòn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not at all, and Im glad shes also a bit of a dancer as well

Agrod

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 4dr OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Oh for sure! I went from a SUV with 255/45/20ZR tires and sporty suspension to one with 315/70/17 MT tires and soft suspension.

Zero f#%@s given for potholes and uneven pavement! Plus, I plan to never get suck in the sand again...
Ford Bronco Anyone else change their driving habits after getting Bronco? Screenshot 2023-03-24 at 5.13.33 PM

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I definitely have noticed a change in my driving habits. I drive faster, spend more time on dirt, and love to throw it sideways in the snow!

l88m22vette

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Please sir may I have locking diffs?
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've found myself being more conservative, and trying to be aware of the size versus what's outside the truck. I'm used to cars, so that's caused me to be more aware of where I am and where everyone else is.

I originally tried to worry about MPGs and watch the gauge, but now I use the triple readout and ignore how I drive after seeing I got better mileage that way. The gauge is fine, but I think paying attention to gearing, RPM, grade, and all that will give you better mileage since you can feel when its working harder (burning more fuel) to maintain speed.

I have noticed it likes to be driven harder and shifted more aggressively, its me being careful because its new and breaking-in. Speaking of, I just got my third oil change at 4000 miles, so I think its time for Shadow to see full boost 🐎
Sponsored