Sponsored

Anyone else concerned about getting burned with "first to market" pricing?

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where are you seeing this... I’m a Sport buyer, and I spoke with Ford Financing and they said none of those online articles are a real thing. Not an argument, just hoping this is a Ford information source I can reference not the motor trend type conjecture. Thanks in advance to anyone for helping.
That is actually on the Ford Dealer side so it is there however it ends at the end of the month prior to any Bronco Sports even being built.

Ford Bronco Anyone else concerned about getting burned with "first to market" pricing? 1600452225182
Sponsored

BobSlydel21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That is actually on the Ford Dealer side so it is there however it ends at the end of the month prior to any Bronco Sports even being built.

Ford Bronco Anyone else concerned about getting burned with "first to market" pricing? 1600452225182
@Granger Ford ... like you heard from a number of us out west Albert... dealerships out here are a bunch of jabroni's. Plus I also called and finally got through to an actual employee at Ford Credit... you just cut through so much hesitation on my end of things man.

End of the month... what is that about? As in, how does all this work itself out in the end of things. We'll actually be inking the Bronco and Bronco Sport in the new year at this rate of things.

Your wisdom as always is greatly appreciated sir.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Granger Ford ... like you heard from a number of us out west Albert... dealerships out here are a bunch of jabroni's. Plus I also called and finally got through to an actual employee at Ford Credit... you just cut through so much hesitation on my end of things man.

End of the month... what is that about? As in, how does all this work itself out in the end of things. We'll actually be inking the Bronco and Bronco Sport in the new year at this rate of things.

Your wisdom as always is greatly appreciated sir.

Thank you for the kudos...

I only attempt to correct falsehoods and give solid information that all can follow and use to their benefit...

Trust me the dealerships have plenty of information that they did not want you to know, I just work for one that is more of an open book...

Rebates and finance deals always end at the EOM, and then new programs are introduced..

I post on the Bronco Sport side as well so that they are kept in the loop as well...

They are not as fanatically loyal to the product but still need to have both barrels loaded when they go into the store...

TheRealCobraBurnout

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond