Sponsored

Anyone else considering getting into a Bronco Sport? Since we have a long wait....

Jeffwomack

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am guessing.... based on no knowledge or facts. I will get my 2022 Bronco in 18 months. I was thinking since the market is so crazy high on Trucks right now that I could trade my truck and get top value.. I could get into a Bronco Sport immediately. When my Bronco comes in... Trade the Bronco sport for the Bronco.

I have a slight history of having too little patience. I am unsure of the resale market on Bronco sport.... so Im not sure if Trading into a Bronco sport while I am waiting to get into the Bronco will be a wise financial decision.

No matter what I wont cancel my current reservation.
Sponsored

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I had and still might. It would likely be a bad financial decision, but it wouldn't be my last. I've been impressed with what Rob Woolworth has done to his OW Base. Still a terrible 1.5L, but he has done modifications that change the stance with his own lift, new wheels/tires, nudge bar, and blacked out tint.

Local dealer (not Bozard) was/is offering $2500 discount plus trade. There is also 0.9% up to 48 months.

Still getting my big Bronco.

zgoods

Badlands
First Name
Zgoods
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I told my g/f to get a Sport, I would get lease a Mustang and wait for more options and colors in two years on the big boy. That got turned down faster than a nasty saddle!

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Do what works for you, but from a financial decision trading in current then trading in off the lot Bronco Sport for Bronco, will be expensive. Despite dealers pitch "but you'll save on taxes with the trade in" is true in most cases, it's not as beneficial as selling outright at retail.

If you sold the Bronco Sport rather than traded you'd be better off, but still taking a hit I'd imagine.

Good luck.

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Im not sure if Trading into a Bronco sport while I am waiting to get into the Bronco will be a wise financial decision.
The value of a new bronco sport will drop a lot faster than the value of your X-year-old current truck...

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are you an American male? If so, keep the truck and wait for Bronco. If you're a female or maybe a French male, then sure, buy a Sport if that really floats your boat...or an escape, or a Subaru, or a RAV4, or one of a dozen other small unibody SUVs....