Knuckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are there a lot of y'all who are getting the sasquatch and still plan on using the Bronco as your daily driver?

I am getting the BB but forgoing the sasquatch. It's going to be my daily driver and I dont think the 35-inch mud tires are practical for a DD. I'll still have rear lockers and plan on putting on 33s on it later. And to TBH, that should be enough for my purposes. However, I love the look of the larger wheels on the squatch (as most people do I am sure), and I wish I wasn't skipping on the Bilstein.

I am curious to hear what others are doing for their DD.
I had a similar conundrum. It isn't so much that I need the Bronco as a DD but any decent trails for off roading are hours away so I needed a good balance between highway driving and being trail savvy. Hence the reason I went for the BL with the 33" AT tires. It does have the high package (12" screen & trail cams), Bltsteins, front and rear lockers, and the swayer disconnect. I will be adding an aftermarket winch as well but that should do it. ;)
Sponsored

NCOBX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H2 Hummer, Holden Commodore
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’ve daily driven 37s for years, it’s very little difference from driving stock. The old belief that 35s+ are not daily driver worthy is based on the old super swampers. Get a modern set of 35/37 All terrains and they are hardly different than 33s.

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Are there a lot of y'all who are getting the sasquatch and still plan on using the Bronco as your daily driver?

I am getting the BB but forgoing the sasquatch. It's going to be my daily driver and I dont think the 35-inch mud tires are practical for a DD. I'll still have rear lockers and plan on putting on 33s on it later. And to TBH, that should be enough for my purposes. However, I love the look of the larger wheels on the squatch (as most people do I am sure), and I wish I wasn't skipping on the Bilstein.

I am curious to hear what others are doing for their DD.
Amen brother! I'm looking for just a DD, too! I'm torn between the BB and the BD.

For the BB: MIC. front paint protection, tube-steps, LED Signature, auxiliary switches, Auto, and Mid-package. For BD: MIC, front paint protection, auxiliary switches, Auto, Advance 4, Mid-package, and MGV.

I would love the LED Signature, tube-step, Advance 4, MGV, fog/driving lights all in on, but I know that's not going to happen.

And the difference between the similarly-equip BB and BD is only $1763 per the numbers from Grangers. So I have to decide soon on what I can live without to convert to an order!

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wildtrak Daily Driver here.
I used to drive ~7k/yr... but this last year has changed all that a bit. There have been WEEKS where I haven't left the house... Instacart is amazing!

We're planning on using it to get away and work from camp several times a year.

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2dr bl SAS

DD but I'm only in office 3 days a week and my business is only 6 miles away

Sponsored

MikeD

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Our WT will be my wife’s DD, I have 35s on my Raptor DD and it rides great.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bronco for work trips and bad weather, have other vehicles to use during nice weather

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For pre-Covid times, I drive from 10-12k per year. I'm getting a BD with SAS. I have no issues with running it as a DD. Also the stock tires are not mud tires per the original post...they are all terrain tires. My Dodge Ram 2500 had 35s and has over 300k on the clock. Lots of DD and highway driving; one of the best long distance vehicles I've ever owned and it is now my step-father's DD.

Jubear

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Going with BB non sas as daily driver W/2.7 and rear locker also. Will still go anywhere I chose to go camping.

Last edited:

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yes
I daily drove this for over a decade
Ford Bronco Anyone else daily driving a Sasquatch Bronco: POLL img_0127-

Sponsored

BroncoTodd

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model X 100D
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
BL SAS - 45 mile commute each way, and will rack on the miles on it.

I would like to know about road noise, but not really for the commute. I live in SoCal, so adaptive cruise control is more of a concern for LA traffic than how the tires ride. Plus, up until last year, I was used to doing the commute in a manual ‘98 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST.... so everything is going to be a step up in comfort from what I’m used to. :p

still, for those longer 8+ hour road trips with my wife and dog, I am a little concerned about ride quality and noise.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I’ve daily driven 37s for years, it’s very little difference from driving stock. The old belief that 35s+ are not daily driver worthy is based on the old super swampers. Get a modern set of 35/37 All terrains and they are hardly different than 33s.
Of course if you drive big now you will not be disappointed. The challenge, many new people are coming to the Bronco from cars and suvs, they may have a hard transition to the larger, higher load rated tires. At least with tires up to 33" you can still get S/L(P) load rated tires that will give a more comfortable ride. Its all relitive to what you are use to.

GoldenKnight

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wildtrak will be my wife's DD.

Shefoot

Wildtrak
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trailblazer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm fairly lucky, I drive less than 2k a year at this point since working remote (now permanent for me). And the Olympic mountains are an hour drive away. So, as long as my Hotspot works, my new remote working will get to include some trails!

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The challenge, many new people are coming to the Bronco from cars and suvs...
...and won't be able to park between the lines. | | :rolleyes:
Sponsored