Sponsored

Anyone else feeling relaxed about their Bronco order?

Al Cowlings

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I don't say this as any kind of veiled insult to people who are super-excited about their Bronco orders. I get it 100%.

But, for me, I'm totally happy waiting. I currently have a 4Runner that drives great and meets my overlanding needs. I like it. Don't love it, but it's a nice, solid rig that I'm happy driving until the Bronco shows up.

That'll probably be summer 2022 for me. I want a manual + Sas, and Yellowstone paint if I can get it a non-Heritage. I visit the configurator several times per week and expect I'll love the Bronco when it finally arrives.

It's not that I feel no excitement. I do. But I'm feeling pretty chill about my order for the moment. Anybody else in the same boat?

giphy.gif
Sponsored

Ft.S

First Name
Ft
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The later in 2022 the better IMHO. I am wondering what the next version will look like, in the meantime it is entertaining and wonderful to see all the excitement of people who are about to get their Bronco. Cannot wait to see and hear how things will turn out in the hands of actual owners.

Sponsored

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My order, dealer selection, and the fact I have a VIN yes.

Timing and situation...no. That is kind of on me...we got rid of our 09 Fusion that needed a new motor as it spun a rod. We have both been working from home since March 2020 but I am starting to cycle back into the office with a mandatory full time back in the office June 28th. Lastly our 17 escape had an injector go out...that caused a cylinder to go lean and nuke its engine (going to a Ford dealership the wifes uncle is a Sr. Master Tech at on Tues). So I am going to daily drive my 94 Mustang GT it seems for the month of July...not looking forward to it but had figured it would happen leaving my wife the escape that will be gone now for who knows how long.

July 19th is my current build week...delivery cant happen soon enough at this point.

mrxg78

Badlands
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Timing and situation...no. That is kind of on me...we got rid of our 09 Fusion that needed a new motor as it spun a rod. We have both been working from home since March 2020 but I am starting to cycle back into the office with a mandatory full time back in the office June 28th. Lastly our 17 escape had an injector go out...that caused a cylinder to go lean and nuke its engine (going to a Ford dealership the wifes uncle is a Sr. Master Tech at on Tues). So I am going to daily drive my 94 Mustang GT it seems for the month of July...not looking forward to it but had figured it would happen leaving my wife the escape that will be gone now for who knows how long.

July 19th is my current build week...delivery cant happen soon enough at this point.
Sorry, never mind

Last edited:

20Bronco21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
’22 Badlands, ‘23 Balands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

martyb

Badlands
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Denali, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was losing my mind before I got my VIN. I have a lot of empathy for those who are waiting, especially the early reservation holders that have been jacked around for the last 11 months….

Sponsored

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry, never mind
Thankfully the 17 is under warranty and just hope it does not take long to get back to us and the warranty company already directed us to use a ford dealer. Wife is going to borrow her parents spare car since her dads tool truck will be fixed next week (brake and radiator issue on that big sucker).

Dog died last month unexpectedly at 2.5yrs old so its been a little roller-coaster. Again super glad I got a VIN...cant wait.

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah, just playing the waiting game. Vin and build week helped a lot. I think a lot of my calm feelings come from the fact I don't need the Bronco like some here (I feel for them). I could have multiple vehicles go down and still have vehicles to drive. I've kept the same build since order, very content and happy with it. I'm a super impatient person, so this is teaching me to be more patient.

Bronco2021RV

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura rdx
Your Bronco Model
Base

You will appreciate your Bronco even more when it comes .you are one of the lucky ones . 👍

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not gonna lie, I've got zero chill as far as the Bronco goes. I have a build date coming up in 30 days and I am zero'd in hard. I'm already thinking about how I'm gonna drive it home from the stealership.. Roof panels in? Out? Doors on? off?

I've already been driving a 2021 Ranger Tremor, which is the true Baby Bronco (not the Sport). It's done nothing but make me more excited to blast down washes and crawl over rocks in my Big Bronco.

Heelabaloo

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester, Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine has been coded 99 from the beginning. I’m happy to wait on the white top and see what color green they come up with.

Ford Bronco Anyone else feeling relaxed about their Bronco order? 63F718FC-5E88-44FB-9676-9FCA88EC8DBC
Sponsored