Sponsored

Anyone else feeling relaxed about their Bronco order?

wrbix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR Def90, F250 7.3, Caterham 7, LR Series III, etc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Relaxed? I laugh at those who have stress over a car...

I’m merely mildly annoyed because we’re waiting for something with no end in sight and no information.
First World problem, right?
Sponsored

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow . . . . so sorry to hear of your loss / Dogs are awesome: Angels without wings / My advice, get another one - best friend you'll ever have: see attached.
thanks, we will get another...I think it will be between Halloween and the new year. the daughter wants one yesterday but the wife is not ready. I am wanting to wait until after summer.

Chuck_Ruck

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Wrangler, Eldorado, Harley, Triumph
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm a very reserved kind of person, I guess that comes with a lifetime of disappointment. So far in the past 9 years my wife said she has seen me giddy over 2 things.
-Attending my favorite band in concert(Less Than Jake, 2016 in Hawaii).
-The Bronco Meet & Greet at the dealership.

Its been a rough three years, I've lost so much. So gaining something feels like I have gotten a victory for the first time in forever.

20210524_103520.jpg

Chuck_Ruck

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Wrangler, Eldorado, Harley, Triumph
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dog died last month unexpectedly at 2.5yrs old so its been a little roller-coaster.
I feel you, (while expected)my Basset passed two days ago at the age of 15 years old. And I'd be lying if I said reading about your pup's passing didnt make me choke up. A friend told me "A dog only lets you down once."

imagejpeg_0(21).jpg

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don't say this as any kind of veiled insult to people who are super-excited about their Bronco orders. I get it 100%.

But, for me, I'm totally happy waiting. I currently have a 4Runner that drives great and meets my overlanding needs. I like it. Don't love it, but it's a nice, solid rig that I'm happy driving until the Bronco shows up.

That'll probably be summer 2022 for me. I want a manual + Sas, and Yellowstone paint if I can get it a non-Heritage. I visit the configurator several times per week and expect I'll love the Bronco when it finally arrives.

It's not that I feel no excitement. I do. But I'm feeling pretty chill about my order for the moment. Anybody else in the same boat?

Ford Bronco Anyone else feeling relaxed about their Bronco order? imagejpeg_0(21)
The top doesn't come off your 4Runner.

Sponsored

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I feel you, (while expected)my Basset passed two days ago at the age of 15 years old. And I'd be lying if I said reading about your pup's passing didnt make me choke up. A friend told me "A dog only lets you down once."

Ford Bronco Anyone else feeling relaxed about their Bronco order? imagejpeg_0(21)
Sorry for your loss, even though it was expected it still sucks.

Saxgod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby GT350, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine has been coded 99 from the beginning. I’m happy to wait on the white top and see what color green they come up with.

I was coded 99 with my Wildtrak with painted top. Changed to a badlands with MIC and now coded 19. Not expecting anything till February or March and that’s fine with me. Using the extra time to pay off another car and save some cash.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
First World problem, right?
Absolutely!! I’m more annoyed my AC broke than I am with the bronco. Also a 1st world problem.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm relaxed because I 99'd my order until '22 so I don't have to get anxiety every Thursday wondering if my build gets a vin.
Beware you guys are reading the 99 order upside down. What's really happening over at Ford Headquarters ... ;)

scar99

Big Bend
First Name
scarlet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD pro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Not in a rush at all. Just ordered at the end of May! I know I’ll be waiting a while… That’s fine by me. The Bronco is a college graduation gift to myself - the longer I wait, the longer I have to save money!
Sponsored