Sponsored

Anyone else feeling relaxed about their Bronco order?

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have 2 VINs and still a bit impatient.
Mostly chill.
Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've been pretty chill since 2016, with small blips on reservation day and ordering day.
That all went right out the window May 27th when I got my build date/VIN though.
Now, the wait is killing me..... and the dread...."will they delay or drop my build for some ungodly reason?"

Mid July/August to me is now like Christmas when I was 8!

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Stages of Bronco Purchase:
denial.
anger.
bargaining.
depression.
acceptance.

I'm starting to get to acceptance.

wanna1

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F150 Platinum 4x4 2022 Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For the most part it works out pretty well, but I have to say as I've gotten older riding has been getting more stressful. Constantly on the defensive and at full alert, because it seems there are more terrible drivers than ever and they all want to kill me.
I agree. I hung up my helmet several years ago when my gut told me it was time. I do have a 2011 MX5 with an LS3 which helps when I need wind in my hair. When the Bronco comes, I may be willing to part with the Miata.

Sponsored

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll get mine when I get mine, maybe later this year. Summer suddenly got buys with other trips where I could not even use the Bronco, so it would just sit around here. Sept would be nice now, but the weather here stays nice much later into winter, so no rush. Maybe I'll get it up to the mountains before the snow comes (if the snow comes...), that would be neat. But there's plenty to explore along the coast here too.

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those that get a ‘21 will be first and get to enjoy their ride earlier than others.

Those that wait or are bumped get minor fixes, new colors, top options and editions.

The rare win-win scenario.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Stages of Bronco Purchase:
denial.
anger.
bargaining.
depression.
acceptance.

I'm starting to get to acceptance.
As Philly fans would say…

Ford Bronco Anyone else feeling relaxed about their Bronco order? 865B2DA3-7FA2-4002-9FCF-6A8CA4EE7D00

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's a great habit. I just prefer pleasure riding over commuting.
Which is why I gave up the road altogether and went pure dirt on one side and the track on the other. Nothing like dragging knee on pavement with 40 other like-minded people!

Killed By Death

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2C
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My first Ford product so I'm kinda skeered. Hoping the quality is there as my JL Wrangler was a steaming pile to crap.

Sponsored

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
On topic, I’m pretty chill right now with the occasional flare-up. I don’t yet have a VIN. I think I’ll stay calm until I actually start to see them on the road. That will be a serious anxiousness trigger for me.

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't say this as any kind of veiled insult to people who are super-excited about their Bronco orders. I get it 100%.

But, for me, I'm totally happy waiting. I currently have a 4Runner that drives great and meets my overlanding needs. I like it. Don't love it, but it's a nice, solid rig that I'm happy driving until the Bronco shows up.

That'll probably be summer 2022 for me. I want a manual + Sas, and Yellowstone paint if I can get it a non-Heritage. I visit the configurator several times per week and expect I'll love the Bronco when it finally arrives.

It's not that I feel no excitement. I do. But I'm feeling pretty chill about my order for the moment. Anybody else in the same boat?

Ford Bronco Anyone else feeling relaxed about their Bronco order? 865B2DA3-7FA2-4002-9FCF-6A8CA4EE7D00
I am definitely in the same boat. I have ordered my badland exactly how I want it. I have no desire to compromise to get it sooner. I know that it will come eventually, and thought it will more than likely be a '22 year, but that is okay. I will end up with a great vehicle exactly how I want it. Patience is a virtue after all...