Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I got the official email my Big Bend Bronco was going to be built the week of June 28th, then July 12th and now July 5th. I received this earlier today from my salesman, pinning the actual production date to 7/8/2021.

IMG_9232.jpg
Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I got the official email my Big Bend Bronco was going to be built the week of June 28th, then July 12th and now July 5th. I received this earlier today from my salesman, pinning the actual production date to 7/8/2021.

Ford Bronco Anyone else get this from their dealer? IMG_9232
Cool....I have a BB scheduled for the week of July 5. I haven't seen this yet ...good for you !!!!

OP
OP
Sherminiator

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Congrats! Can you post what your build is?
Check my Signature...need to add the tow package and Mid package LOL. Its pretty much loaded outside of the Sasquatch package

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Note how June 28, July 5 and 12 are all Mondays. Once your build week gets closer you will be assigned a build day. In your example, your build week was moved 3x and now you have received a build date of July 8 so July 8 is when your bronco will be born.

Last edited:

Sponsored

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep, mine bounced around like that too. From June 14th and July 5th build weeks to July 8th day then finally July 6th day. It's stayed there for the last couple weeks.

RPF

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Raptor 15 Q70S/5.6 19 F-450 21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ford doesn't appear to be sending emails when they schedule the vehicle to a day, so you will need to get that info from your dealer.

I wrote mine Friday and he wrote back that night that when he checked it before leaving for the night that it scheduled to a day sometime during that day as it was still week of 6/28 when he checked Thursday. I'm now scheduled to day of 6/30.

wrbix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR Def90, F250 7.3, Caterham 7, LR Series III, etc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will adding the tow package delay the build?
Can this even be done once VIN is assigned?
….or did you simply mean add it to your signature?

OP
OP
Sherminiator

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Will adding the tow package delay the build?
Can this even be done once VIN is assigned?
….or did you simply mean add it to your signature?
Added to my signature Sorry :)

Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Ford Bronco Anyone else get this from their dealer? 21BA2C97-91C6-4208-8678-89A67B4F7E82
Congratulations!

Chuck_Ruck

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Wrangler, Eldorado, Harley, Triumph
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My wife ordered mine through the Military Auto Sales in Kuwait while in transit to Afghanistan. If you dont know what that is they basically act as a bank, and the dealer. You pay into a savings account and upon returning stateside you get your vehicle delivered where ever you ask. They charge only invoice, and zero interest because you only take delivery upon completed payment. One of the "Thank you for your service" programs the military has. SUPPOSEDLY as of last April, they have a delivery date for mine. I'm not holding my breath on that, BUT it is mostly paid off already.

Screenshot_20210417-061340_Photos.jpg

TGoar

Wildtrak
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubi, 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco Anyone else get this from their dealer? Screenshot_20210417-061340_Photos
My build week was moved 2 times and settled at 6/28. Then I heard last week from my dealer that my build day is 7/2. I questioned him that it would be built durring the holiday weekend. I guess Ford is paying overtime & holiday time(just an assumption). Hard not to get excited but I will believe it when I see the tracking site for my Vin get updated. I have a lot of items they consider the deadly sins. I must be extremely lucky.

WT Area51, MIC HardTop, Lux, Leather, Upgraded Bumper, Brush Bar, Tow Package.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My wife ordered mine through the Military Auto Sales in Kuwait while in transit to Afghanistan. If you dont know what that is they basically act as a bank, and the dealer. You pay into a savings account and upon returning stateside you get your vehicle delivered where ever you ask. They charge only invoice, and zero interest because you only take delivery upon completed payment. One of the "Thank you for your service" programs the military has. SUPPOSEDLY as of last April, they have a delivery date for mine. I'm not holding my breath on that, BUT it is mostly paid off already.

Ford Bronco Anyone else get this from their dealer? Screenshot_20210417-061340_Photos
Do you want to know what MAS paid? I can show you where it's available.

Chuck_Ruck

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Wrangler, Eldorado, Harley, Triumph
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you want to know what MAS paid? I can show you where it's available.
Considering I have it 99% paid off already, I'm not worried. Especially since I'm reading all these "The dealer is charging me $x,xxx more"
Sponsored