Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner TRD Off Road, 2010 Roush 427R
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thought about going with Mullinax but I live in Clermont and figured I'd give them a shot. They have told me I will pay sticker plus destination with no dealer add on. Just curious if anyone else has a reservation with them.
Sponsored

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thought about going with Mullinax but I live in Clermont and figured I'd give them a shot. They have told me I will pay sticker plus destination with no dealer add on. Just curious if anyone else has a reservation with them.
If you have the ability to generate a PIN for X-plan, do so after switching to Mullinax. Otherwise, it sounds like the deals are similar between dealerships.

OP
OP
BugsyK

BugsyK

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner TRD Off Road, 2010 Roush 427R
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am a member of Mustang Club of America so i think I'm eligible for X-Plan but wasn't able to generate a PIN about a month ago when I tried.

madbaird

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I switched to Mullinax and have had more conversations with them than the dealer I had in my home City (Tampa). They are taking my X-Plan and are very responsive to my questions and have even been sending texts with updates.

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Go with Mullinax, no dealer or extra fees and they are honoring xplan! .. @noahr can answer your questions if switching to Mullinax is an option for you ..

Sponsored

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you have the ability to generate a PIN for X-plan, do so after switching to Mullinax. Otherwise, it sounds like the deals are similar between dealerships.
But don't generate the pin until you are purchasing since it expires you need the pin at time of purchase

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

WB that $599 dealer fee? unless they are getting rid of it for everyone they cannot just conditionally remove it state law prohibits that

O5GT

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Correct me if I'm wrong but according to this from Ford's website (www.fordpartner.com), it looks like the bronco is ineligible for X-Plan but eligible for AZD-Plan. Can someone please explain? Thanks
Ford Bronco Anyone else have reservation at Ford of Clermont Screenshot 2020-11-04 192620

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Correct me if I'm wrong but according to this from Ford's website (www.fordpartner.com), it looks like the bronco is ineligible for X-Plan but eligible for AZD-Plan. Can someone please explain? Thanks
Ford Bronco Anyone else have reservation at Ford of Clermont Screenshot 2020-11-04 192620
So AZD is for ford employees (A) retired employees (z cause they are sleepy and old lol) and dealership employees (d) x plan is essentially the friends and non immediate family discount so a way to reward those who have a more in depth or substantial relationship with ford in some form. My dealership group is offering x plan pricing with a valid pin at time of purchase, this isn't x plan it is us independently offering a discount for those qualified that is just the same as the program. Think of it as a manager special that you have to qualify for to get, so I personally am getting D plan pricing since I work for a dealership and if you want to know why ford is only making it eligible for parts of the alphabet plan idk man they do some wacky stuff. If i had to guess I would say it is because while it is a specialty vehicle and only special ordered for the 2021 my they are going to make it a dealer stock production car later on and it isn't as exclusive or niche as the raptor or 350 or 500 but it isn't just some regular car so in their infinite wisdom they created a middle ground for it

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Screenshot 2020-11-04 192620.jpg
Mullinax Ford is honoring the xplan price regardless of Fords decision not to offer it .

Sponsored

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mullinax Ford is honoring the xplqn price regardless of Fords decision not to offer it .
Bro you are on it lol I appreciate you looking out for us and tagging me on questions and threads like this

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Bro you are on it lol I appreciate you looking out for us and tagging me on questions and threads like this
No worries my friend! Glad Mullinax came though for FL! .. If I can help some one else take advantage I will ... thanks for making it happen

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No worries my friend! Glad Mullinax came though for FL! .. If I can help some one else take advantage I will ... thanks for making it happen
Im just the lucky one who gets to be the messenger the lads upstairs deserve the credit

O5GT

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So AZD is for ford employees (A) retired employees (z cause they are sleepy and old lol) and dealership employees (d) x plan is essentially the friends and non immediate family discount so a way to reward those who have a more in depth or substantial relationship with ford in some form. My dealership group is offering x plan pricing with a valid pin at time of purchase, this isn't x plan it is us independently offering a discount for those qualified that is just the same as the program. Think of it as a manager special that you have to qualify for to get, so I personally am getting D plan pricing since I work for a dealership and if you want to know why ford is only making it eligible for parts of the alphabet plan idk man they do some wacky stuff. If i had to guess I would say it is because while it is a specialty vehicle and only special ordered for the 2021 my they are going to make it a dealer stock production car later on and it isn't as exclusive or niche as the raptor or 350 or 500 but it isn't just some regular car so in their infinite wisdom they created a middle ground for it

That's great news! By chance do you know if anything is offered for retired military? Also wanted to thank you and the Mullinax Team for the thoughtful gift.

Ford Bronco Anyone else have reservation at Ford of Clermont IMG_20201030_170603

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That's great news! By chance do you know if anything is offered for retired military? Also wanted to thank you and the Millinax Team for the thoughtful gift.

Ford Bronco Anyone else have reservation at Ford of Clermont IMG_20201030_170603
The 500 ford cash/discount will still apply as will the student one, and thank you for reserving with us!
Sponsored