Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner TRD Off Road, 2010 Roush 427R
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks Southern Girl. That's a great deal and I like the way they explained everything but for me I'm not sure it's worth purchasing from a dealer almost 1000 miles away. It would be nice if a Florida or Georgia dealer would step up and offer something similar.

HeyDobby

Wildtrak
First Name
Debbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak, 2019 F350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thought about going with Mullinax but I live in Clermont and figured I'd give them a shot. They have told me I will pay sticker plus destination with no dealer add on. Just curious if anyone else has a reservation with them.
I do.

OP
OP
BugsyK

BugsyK

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I moved mine to Mullinax Kissimmee. Good luck with Ford of Clermont I hope it works out for you.

contented

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2 Competition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP, we ordered ours at Ford of Clermont (closest Ford dealer to us) on Black Friday, 8 days ago. Quite pleased so far. For us it was proximity, our last three cars had/have a 85-95 mile round trip for service. I'm just tired of that. Now it will be less than half that. I'm ok w/ MSRP as it's about all one can expect these days.

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
BugsyK

BugsyK

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

OP, we ordered ours at Ford of Clermont (closest Ford dealer to us) on Black Friday, 8 days ago. Quite pleased so far. For us it was proximity, our last three cars had/have a 85-95 mile round trip for service. I'm just tired of that. Now it will be less than half that. I'm ok w/ MSRP as it's about all one can expect these days.
Yeah, I had a reservation from way back and it was originally with Ford of Clermont for the same reasons you mentioned. I moved it to Mullinax because Ford of Clermont was unresponsive to questions I had asked. Mullinax was very proactive and committed to MSRP and X plan discount in writing. We are now seeing dealerships adding fees to folks that have had long time reservations, I hope Ford of Clermont doesn't do this but there was no way for me to know at the time. I hope you have a pleasant experience with them.

contented

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2 Competition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hope Ford of Clermont doesn't do this but there was no way for me to know at the time. I hope you have a pleasant experience with them.
I've become so cynical regarding car dealers in general. I go in w/ absolutely no expectations of car buying or service being a fun and/or fulfilling exercise. Then, if I happen to get good customer service I'm pleased. If I don't, wasn't expecting it anyway. Many sales folk who were very responsive before the sale go mostly silent/unresponsive/minimally responsive after closing. Service writer integrity is hit or miss, even at the same dealer. In my 55 years of driving I've only met one salesman and one service manager who went well above and beyond. Sadly, they don't sell what I'm interested in this time.

Re: Ford of Claremont, I ordered on Black Friday. A week later I wanted to change to advanced 4wd w/ 4.27 rear lockers. Salesman who took my order was non responsive. I called a second time and was told to come in. A different, knowledgeable salesman, Pete, took great care of me, re-inputting my order. I left w/ a signed order and sales agreement listing all costs precisely. A big step in the right direction. Hopefully, I'll be able to add Pete to my list of two folks above.

It all is what it is. Perhaps one day the sales model used by the industry will change. Sometimes I worry geezerdom has made me too cynical. :rolleyes:
Sponsored