Sponsored

Anyone else having issues with SiriusXM today?

swanjonson

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser, 2015 VW Golf SEL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It started this afternoon. I ran errands this morning with no issues, then this afternoon, trying to change SiriusXM channels, either through steering wheel controls or directly from screen, the SiriusXM channel will not change. Direct input, choosing a preset, push a button and the channel does not change. Then about 30 seconds later, the radio goes through a rotation of random SiriusXM channels.

I disconnected my battery for 15 minutes, performed a soft reset (power and fast forward button held)

No improvement.

There is no issues changing stations on AM or FM bands. Instantaneous, as expected.

All other functions/menus work without issue. Nav, Android Auto, settings, apps, all function as expected. The issues is isolated to SiriusXM.
Sponsored

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It started this afternoon. I ran errands this morning with no issues, then this afternoon, trying to change SiriusXM channels, either through steering wheel controls or directly from screen, the SiriusXM channel will not change. Direct input, choosing a preset, push a button and the channel does not change. Then about 30 seconds later, the radio goes through a rotation of random SiriusXM channels.

I disconnected my battery for 15 minutes, performed a soft reset (power and fast forward button held)

No improvement.

There is no issues changing stations on AM or FM bands. Instantaneous, as expected.

All other functions/menus work without issue. Nav, Android Auto, settings, apps, all function as expected. The issues is isolated to SiriusXM.
Yep, something is glitching! I noticed it too!

Roundabout

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Same problem, tried the same things.

ericwayne

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

No improvement.

Yes there is another thread in the forum. Seems widespread. Someone posted over at BN to see if anyone knew anything over there.

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes there is another thread in the forum. Seems widespread. Someone posted over at BN to see if anyone knew anything over there.
Yeah - I was asking around here on our northeast thread and then I posted over at BN. Thought I was going nutty. Resets did not work and I was trying to figure out if they did some stealth update

Sponsored

ericwayne

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah - I was asking around here on our northeast thread and then I posted over at BN. Thought I was going nutty. Resets did not work and I was trying to figure out if they did some stealth update
I hope the get it sorted soon, it's annoying as all get out.

Efudd

Badlands
First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm having trouble with SiriusXM too. "88 lines about 44 women" came on...I really hate that song. I fixed it by turning SiriusXM off.

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unrelated to Bronco or car systems, I was using my Sirius/XM app on my cell phone connected Bluetooth to a portable sound system, and the same types of things were happening . . . a message popped up on the screen from Sirius saying that the problem was on their end, with servers, and to "Try again later". Hmmmm . . .

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unrelated to Bronco or car systems, I was using my Sirius/XM app on my cell phone connected Bluetooth to a portable sound system, and the same types of things were happening . . . a message popped up on the screen from Sirius saying that the problem was on their end, with servers, and to "Try again later". Hmmmm . . .
Interesting. My wife had no problem in her Toyota with Sirius at the same time I had issues.

wilmerfjohnson

First Edition
First Name
Wilmer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion, 2009 Mariner, 2000 Taurus, 1996 Bronco, 1994 F-150, 1988 F-150, 1984 Bronco II, 1978 F-350, 1974 VW Thing
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Wasn't driving today, but the same thing happened twice with my 2018 Fusion (Sync3). After trying different things, I let Sirius do its thing with the volume down. After about 30 minutes there was a brief message about an update being complete, and then it was fine.

Sponsored

BroncoWTFAN

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MachE FE & BL SAS 22
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I had problems setting up my free trial. SXM wouldn’t recognize my radio id and took 4 tries to recognize my vin with their online chatbot.

Then same problem tuning the stations so I took Steely Dan’s advice and went FM cause no static at all. They started playing that funked up music and my new Bronco treated me right.

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My only problem was artist/song display was lagging behind song change by at least 30 seconds. Might have even been more. I can understand a lag of like 5 seconds. Same as displayed speed limit compared to road signs.....but that was my only problem.....other than first snow blocking sensor or camera and pre-collision assist being deactivated...just when it might be needed

STRATUS

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport, C8 Corvette Spyder
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes...all day. Gave up and the cs number says they are closed on weekends.

slohatch

First Edition
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Challenger redeye
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I’m having the same issue and I did notice there was an update pushed ota last night for mine
Sponsored