First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Subaru Impreza Sport, 1977 Ford F100 Custom
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So, I feel like I'm a minority here in this, but I reserved and ordered on the same day... March 9th 2021 (4dr 2.7 MIC, OBX, Tow and LUX). Yes, I'm getting impatient like the rest of us, and I know i'm going to get a ton of shit for griping as a later reservation but, I do not care.

Anyone else here with a similar date range order/reservation that's heard diddly from Ford? I had wanted so terribly to have it this summer for trips with my kids and towing the boat, so I'm probably going to go buy a new F150 in the meanwhile and then just either trade it for said bronco if and when it arrives. The dealership I placed my order through required a $1K deposit on the order, and I've at least got confirmation from them that they'll give me that back toward a truck if i go that route.

I know it's been a hard time across the board for car companies with the goings on of the past year, but communication more and more seems to be a dying art.
Sponsored

Last edited:

abe

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 XLT 2.7 (sold šŸ˜„), 84 Chevy K5, 09 Chevy T
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I finally reserved in January after making sure my finances were right. I went in fully expecting a 22. With close to 120k reservations, I don't understand how any of us that reserved so late could have any expectation or hopes of getting a 21.

Glad they'll let you apply your deposit to another vehicle though!

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I reserved and ordered on the same day... March 9th 2021
I had wanted so terribly to have it this summer for trips with my kids and towing the boat
What sort of fantasyland do you live in that you thought that reserving and ordering in March that you would get your Bronco 5 months later?

Hope your boat's a john-boat, given the Bronco's towing capacity.

gjproducer

Badlands
First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't feel bad, I am a 6/9/21 order. I was late to the party mostly because I didn't get my new job until semi recently and would not be able the Bronco I wanted.

I fully expect getting pushed to a MY22. The issue I am having now is getting my dealer to fix my order with options he missed with the hopes of getting the MSRP guarantee for MY22 before September when MY22 orders start I believe.

Sandbergo

Outer Banks
First Name
Jelani & Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco Anyone else here an early 2021 order? 1626455909562

Sponsored
OP
OP
adamjones2112

adamjones2112

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What sort of fantasyland do you live in that you thought that reserving and ordering in March that you would get your Bronco 5 months later?

Hope your boat's a john-boat, given the Bronco's towing capacity.
this is the kind of bullshit reply i expected here. First time custom ordering a vehicle, so forgive me.

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
this is the kind of bullshit reply i expected here. First time custom ordering a vehicle, so forgive me.
Not a bullshit reply...you had bullshit expectations.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

FYI day one reservations are still outstanding that should tell you a lot. Oh and you live in Nashville and paid a deposit when there is a dealer there that did invoice pricing with no deposit.

OP
OP
adamjones2112

adamjones2112

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
FYI day one reservations are still outstanding that should tell you a lot. Oh and you live in Nashville and paid a deposit when there is a dealer there that did invoice pricing with no deposit.
ooh, which dealer?

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

ooh, which dealer?
Two Rivers over in Mt Juliet, trust me you want to go there for anything Bronco related near you. Not sure what they are doing on new reservations, but either way they are very helpful, informative, and know what they are doing.

Sponsored
OP
OP
adamjones2112

adamjones2112

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Two Rivers over in Mt Juliet, trust me you want to go there for anything Bronco related near you. Not sure what they are doing on new reservations, but either way they are very helpful, informative, and know what they are doing.
that's huge - thank you for that advice. currently dealing with town & country. not in love.

ghetter

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm late reservation also, but fully expect to be mid to late MY22, at best. I also don't intend to compromise on my spec on a $60k purchase, so will just wait until whenever Ford can build/deliver. My dealer told me I'd be MY22, but I'm under the impression from the forums that MY22 could be a best case scenario. After seeing and driving a Bronco last week, pretty sure there's nothing that will compare for my uses, so I'll just be patient.

My biggest concern is with losing money on my trade as the new/used car market may begin to recover at some point in 2022 so I've been trying to convince my wife to get a car so I can trade out of mine early and drive her old car until the Bronco is built. I'll buy the Bronco and hand off the old car to my teen.

DEC

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 640, Mustang Bullitt, Mazda 3, Honda Accord,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was late to the party as well, 2/15/21 ordered on 2/18/21. My only disappointment was not receiving the email in May with the build date as promised . Ill just wait it out as I ordered a 2 door.

Broncostud

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F450 dialysis dump,,Lincoln MKZ, Kia sorento
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

To sum this upā€¦.the bullshit fantasy bla.bla ..time to reflect. I too am a late to the game..I too listened to the point of contact ..The Dealer..remember them..yes they tell you what you want to hear. Get you full of expectations etc.. bottom line be patient some day it will be produced. Itā€™s just going to be longer than anyone told it was going to take.. ya thatā€™s not what I wanted to hear either..my dealer wonā€™t even talk anymore now that he knows Iā€™m screwed 1100,00 bucks to lock it down then yes they change the game as it goes alongā€¦ Iā€™m a my21 code 19ā€¦..OBX.leather micā€¦maybe someday I will see it,,like everyone else in along for the joke ride,,but Iā€™m not giving in yet

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone else here with a similar date range order/reservation that's heard diddly from Ford?
Yes, join the other 100K+ who know absolutely nothing about their year old reservations. Enjoy your F150.
Sponsored