Sponsored

Anyone else in love with the green Filson interior?

bluesun68

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
raptor, velar, f-type
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No way I'm paying $65k just to spend another $2k to change seats lol
If you hate it bad enough you won't buy a Bronco. If you hate it but love the Bronco, you can live with it or change it. Seems about the same as the leather upgrade, so in the end a wash? Plus something unique and better when the roofs off.

OP
OP
Valhalla_Overland

Valhalla_Overland

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota Tacoma DCSB OR
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
This is my issue, people have said "oh look at the whiners" fuck yeah I'm complaining and I'm not even dropping $65k. The last thing I want to do on a new vehicle is head to the "mod shop" right after I drive it off the lot. I want something that when I drive away I am completely content with.

MustangDriverSide.jpg

MustangOverallInterior.jpg

The above is how you make someone not want to change anything once they drive off in a new $50k+ vehicle.
MustangDriverDoor.jpg

MustangDriverSeat.jpg
Exactly!! I'm paying $65k for my dream vehicle, but the HORRID interior design choice offered on the FE is the one single thing that's holding me back from buying it.

OP
OP
Valhalla_Overland

Valhalla_Overland

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
If you hate it bad enough you won't buy a Bronco. If you hate it but love the Bronco, you can live with it or change it. Seems about the same as the leather upgrade, so in the end a wash? Plus something unique and better when the roofs off.
I'm out here voicing my opinion because I really like everything about the Bronco, except for the interior option being offered on the FE. I'm trying to voice my opinion because I want to be able to buy it. They did a fantastic job on the Saddle Brown and Filson interiors in pre-production. Everyone said how much they loved the Saddle Brown, why the hell was it not included on at LEAST the FE, which was supposed to have an "exclusive" interior? The Navy Pier isn't even exclusive..

UncleBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger XLT 4.0L - 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After seeing it in person and feeling it.... I’d pay whatever they were charging for that interior. It was fantastic.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Valhalla_Overland

Valhalla_Overland

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
After seeing it in person and feeling it.... I’d pay whatever they were charging for that interior. It was fantastic.
The Saddle Brown?

WNC_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tacoma 4x4,2017 Honda Civic LX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The interior makes me want to drool all over it and drive around naked at the same time

OP
OP
Valhalla_Overland

Valhalla_Overland

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

TX_Bronco77

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Exactly!! I'm paying $65k for my dream vehicle, but the HORRID interior design choice offered on the FE is the one single thing that's holding me back from buying it.
I get it, I do. I wanted a Wildtrak because of the Sport mode since I am a sports car junkie. But I think I will be content in a Cyber Orange Badlands where everything matches. Like I said the last thing I want to do is buy a brand new truck and look at all the things I need to change until they are available.

I just hope the backlash is great enough that the people who designed these interiors either learn their lesson, or never get to design another interior again. Harsh, maybe but these interiors are really, really bad.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Valhalla_Overland

Valhalla_Overland

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I get it, I do. I wanted a Wildtrak because of the Sport mode since I am a sports car junkie. But I think I will be content in a Cyber Orange Badlands where everything matches. Like I said the last thing I want to do is buy a brand new truck and look at all the things I need to change until they are available.

I just hope the backlash is great enough that the people who designed these interiors either learn their lesson, or never get to design another interior again. Harsh, maybe but these interiors are really, really bad.
Guy in another thread mentioned something that's probably accurate. The interior design manager probably doesn't represent or understand the demographic of the Bronco and what people want.. https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...istening-to-bronco6g-members.7519/post-275121

wannabronco

Base
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra, Tacoma, Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Base
Color - check
Style - check
Works with all Bronco colors - check
Availability -

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep YJ, Ford Fiesta ST, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Reminds me of a song.

"I'm in love with a stripper."

You're in love with something that no matter how much money you throw at it you can't have.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reminds me of a song.

"I'm in love with a stripper."

You're in love with something that no matter how much money you throw at it you can't have.
But this is actually the sort of thing you can throw money at to make happen. Any good upholstery shop can replicate this.
Sponsored