Sponsored

Anyone else not heard anything from their selected dealer?

mattyzx3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW E90
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I know most of them know as much or less than we do but I haven't heard from my dealer, not even a thank-you or "will be in touch" email. Thinking about switching my Eastern Ontario dealer choice. Anyone else not heard a thing from their dealer?

Anyone know what number we Canadians call to switch our dealer? Anyone in the Eastern Ontario/Ottawa area have a dealer recommendation?
Sponsored

chrtra1

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

No contact from my dealer either. I will definately be switching to someone else when it comes time to order.

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Me neither. Although I'm really not surprised - I went in in the spring to meet a salesperson and let them know I'm interested, and asked them to contact me as soon as they had any further information on reveal/launch/anything. Reveal came and went and I never heard a peep. Unfortunately they're the only local dealer so I'm likely stuck with them.

Big TX Mike

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Indian Scout, '18 F150, '30 Model A
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I got the reservation confirmation email with a dealer contact for Bronco. Called him 2 weeks ago and have not heard back. I will be changing dealers.

Roundabout

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I haven't heard from my chosen dealer. It would have been the smart thing for them to do, but it's still so early in the process that I'm not overly concerned.
When it's near the time to actually place the order I will make contact to make sure of cost, allowing myself time to switch dealers if need be.

Sponsored

gonyr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got a very basic email - welcome, thanks for your interest, etc. I replied to it with a few questions about X-plan and ADM. They said they'd get back to me but haven't after a few weeks. I'm not really concerned yet though. Once B+P is up then everything will get sorted out. I'm sure they're waiting for more details as well. It's a long time until October 31.

bmclain

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nothing from mine either. Have asked around at some others but nothing from them as well.

Norville

Black Diamond
First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 BMW 325i, 2012 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I received five email and one text. Boiler plate stuff ... like nobody was talking to each other as it was from all different people at the same dealership. I responded to two of the emails and the text. Zero response from there.

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport(reserved Bronco)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I actually got a phone call the day after the reveal after I had my reservation in. But I'm researching dealers more geographically convenient to me. None in my area was accepting reservations the night of the reveal. I did get an email from Ford 2 days ago stating that I could change dealers until Oct 31st. After that. We have to stick with dealer used for reservation.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Few days after I reserved I got email from the dealer saying they received my reservation. I asked some questions, but they said they don't have all the info yet. They were pretty quick to respond to my emails.

Sponsored

AtomicWT

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No response since reserving. Assuming they have no additional information at this time.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I went in today. I wanted them to let me know if a Cactus Grey Ranger ends up on the lot so I can take a look. My guy showed me all the info that Ford has sent them...it's literally nothing. They don't know anything we don't and, likely, even less.

phnttom

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Audi TTS, '13 Fiat 500 Turbo, '15 VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I'm not worried about my Dealer. The GM is a friend so I know he will send me info when it comes in. I suspect Canadian Dealers will have information slower than US as we are a smaller market.

rand442002

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 Ram W250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Most dealers have nothing to tell you so why do you want them to contact you?

You want Bronco news? Visit https://www.bronco6g.com/

:)
It's not that I'm in for a nice long conversation with a salesman from a dealership, it is more that I want them to value me as a customer. A phone call, text or email that would take 5 minutes max just to say "Thanks for reserving a bronco with us, we appreciate you choosing to put this reservation in with us. If you have any questions or concerns about anything, please contact us and we'll do our best to help you out" would go a long way towards starting off on the right foot. Good customer service goes a long way with people, even if the product isn't the best.

That being said, I can't say I haven't heard from my current dealer. I contacted them via email prior to putting in my reservation to ask about X plan, ADM and doc fees for the bronco. I specifically requested they email or text me and let them know it's because I work nights. I got a call at 10am while I was sleeping. Since then, all I've gotten was 1 email with an ad for a 2014 Rubicon for, I think, $35k. I've got no intention of staying with them.
Sponsored