Sponsored

Anyone else not heard anything from their selected dealer?

Mattcoleman45

Base
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nope, nada, zilch....
I went in to my dealership for some brochures a few weeks ago. They had none...but they DID tell me about a $1299.99 mandatory protection package....bahahaha. I have called several times trying to give them the benefit of the doubt that it was just a shady salesman (hold your laughs please) and have not heard or received anything from them. Looks like a road trip!
Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm not worried about my Dealer. The GM is a friend so I know he will send me info when it comes in. I suspect Canadian Dealers will have information slower than US as we are a smaller market.
I don't think the US dealers have much more info either.

Mke_80

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Renegade
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No calls , no emails because most dealer don't have much faith on reservation to order conversion. I have talked to the sales director at the dealer where I reserved and the feeling I got on the phone was pretty much that They have no information from higher up, and they don't really care about 2021 sales at the moment they just trying to close this year with good number with the covid believe it or not the sales are not that bad and many dealers are complaining about short stock on certain model. Then I called 3 dealers here close by, wanted to get the basic info, I did not get any. And they are not really interested in finding it out. The answers are .. we need to wait and see. You know more than we do!

My conclusion was that Ford did a good PR jobs on social media to public but lack big time with the dealer. Dealers should have been aware of the basic info.

For all those reason the launch is starting to look like flop hype waves ... if ford does not release the build and price soon and I mean really soon , and do not informe the dealer so they can start to do the actual work of selling cars it will flop and it's not the 20-30k real enthusiast that are dead on buying the bronco that will keep it alive.

They can't fail. They know!

By the way since when does a car manufacturer have to ask the customer to give opinion on the pricing option and send it in a public survey, usually it's done but not without protection usually these target groups are under non disclose so the information does not leak.

Very intrigued at the moment to know who is REALLY leading the Bronco launch at Ford.

The bronco sport launched way better with the build and price ready a few week after reservation.

Last edited:

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I called and left a message with Kearny Mesa Ford in San Diego when I learned I could change dealerships. The person I needed to speak with was busy at that moment. I received an immediate call back from that person, Mr. Eric Bunch, the most positive and responsive auto employee I have ever dealt with. In that conversation, he took all the time I needed to understand what his dealership was prepared to do for bronco customers and then put it in writing ( MSRP/A-Z pricing, no ADM ). He stated he would inform me when his dealership was notified by Ford when it received the reservation change , which is exactly what he did. He has sent out multiple information blasts on the status of the bronco situation including an email from him, not boilerplate, I received this afternoon. The email provided as much information as they were aware of, re-stated the commitment of what the dealership would do, etc. While there was not much new information, I really appreciate that the line of communication is open and being bird-dogged by the dealer. The purchase of the bronco is the second largest purchase of my life behind only my house-I do not intend to seek out and make multiple attempts to touch base with dealerships. Everything I have heard and personally experienced regarding Kearny Mesa in general and Mr. Eric Bunch in particular has given me a sense of confidence and customer appreciation about the bronco purchase process-they "get it"!

ericmario

Big Bend
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I live in Toronto (Mississauga, to be exact) and also haven't heard a peep from Whiteoak Lincoln & Ford. Frankly, I'm not sweating it since we're still what, 3-4 months out from actually being able to place an order.

Sponsored

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I live in Toronto (Mississauga, to be exact) and also haven't heard a peep from Whiteoak Lincoln & Ford. Frankly, I'm not sweating it since we're still what, 3-4 months out from actually being able to place an order.
I received a canned generic email from my selected dealer talking about the Ford Summer Sales Event, inviting me to shop for Explorers, Edges, Escapes and Fusions. That's been the only communique I've gotten from them. Not encouraging but giving them time while waiting for B&P to drop and then approach about matching Granger's deal.

brrke

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 NA8 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

So... not in Toronto.:ROFLMAO:

I agree with this guy, don't really know why any one is sweating it at all. US Dealers will get more information sooner. It will eventually trickle to Ford Canada (Head office.) then to Canadian dealers.

Mr.Pike17

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 sante fe awd
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If you have any problems in Mississauga, Switch to Kitchener Ford. There are a few of us purchasing from this location and the experience has been great so far.

Brokennose

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scout
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got a call from my dealer in Columbus, Ohio the following day. Fella introduced himself and let me know he'd be in contact when we could start getting orders in.

Sponsored

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I receive periodic messages from my dealer, which is Kearny Mesa Ford in San Diego. I got a message this week that they will have 5 Bronco Sport models in November for us to look at for seeing some of the paint colors on an actual vehicle, in person.

Kogi

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I called the dealer prior to setting up my reservation. Guy made a lot of promises that sounded great. I made the reservation than started reading about everyone's bad experiences on the forum with their dealers so I felt I should get the promises he made in writing. So I sent him an email to clarify everything promised. To my disappointment majority of what was promised turned into options at purchase. Looked on the forum and found a group buyers in my area and never looked back. Its gonna feel good when I can finally change my reservation.

Oh and I haven't heard from them since my email.

brrke

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 NA8 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I called the dealer prior to setting up my reservation. Guy made a lot of promises that sounded great. I made the reservation than started reading about everyone's bad experiences on the forum with their dealers so I felt I should get the promises he made in writing. So I sent him an email to clarify everything promised. To my disappointment majority of what was promised turned into options at purchase. Looked on the forum and found a group buyers in my area and never looked back. Its gonna feel good when I can finally change my reservation.

Oh and I haven't heard from them since my email.
I got a call from my dealer in Columbus, Ohio the following day. Fella introduced himself and let me know he'd be in contact when we could start getting orders in.
I receive periodic messages from my dealer, which is Kearny Mesa Ford in San Diego. I got a message this week that they will have 5 Bronco Sport models in November for us to look at for seeing some of the paint colors on an actual vehicle, in person.
You guys are in the Canada section lol

Phil_68w10

Big Bend
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Not a word since I made my reservation. I sent an email last Thursday, and they have until Friday before I switch to Granger.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I haven’t heard anything from mine except for a response to an email I sent to them right after a I made my reservation. Definitely thinking about switching dealers.
Sponsored