Sponsored

Anyone else not heard anything from their selected dealer?

Fordication

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150, 2004 Ford Taurus,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Spoke to mine last week, he's a friend of mine, they had a tutorial from Ford, Received literature & colors. But that's all he's told me.
Sponsored

Cfbeaver

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M4, Tesla Model Y, 2021 Bronco 4D BLSQTCH
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got a stock email a few days after I reserved. Called a week or two later and found out the guy that sent the email wasn’t there anymore. The guy I spoke with had the same info we did and seemed nice and knowledgeable enough. Told me (over the phone - so not in writing) that they would not be doing any markup. Told him to keep me updated and he said he would. But of course - no real updates needed thus far. Hilltop Ford in Richmond California.

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No. I'm stopping by in a couple days. Can't be like this, not now.

brrke

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 NA8 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

How long do you think the Americans will take till they finally realize they're in the Canada section...

I hope this goes to show that dealers don't / won't communicate until they have all the correct information.

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Before launch I’d signed up inquiring at a couple local dealerships and once I got an email from my local dealer after I reserved, I went in, gave him my information, reservation number, and later forwarded him the actual reservation email. He said we’ll be in touch and honestly I’m not worried about hearing back until November or December. I have my trade and my down payment and finances in order, just need to hurry up and wait to actually order.

Sponsored

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I haven’t heard anything from mine except for a response to an email I sent to them right after a I made my reservation. Definitely thinking about switching dealers.
I received an email the dealership I chose the next morning after I made my reservation. I’ve emailed them a few times since and got no response. So I switched dealerships today and the new dealer called me as soon as I got off the phone with Ford. Also, while I had Ford on the phone I asked if I would be able to use my A plan discount. She put me on hold for awhile and then came back and said YES Bronco will be eligible for plan discounts!

Bronco88

Black Diamond
First Name
Ajay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I got a call and email yesterday asking me to come into the Dealer (Brown Bros. Ford) and convert my order from restervation to an actual order. I still have questions and will be calling in before making any appointments. Why order right now if B&P will be updated next month?

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I still have not heard a peep out of them since July 20th or so.

BroncOCanada

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

If you have any problems in Mississauga, Switch to Kitchener Ford. There are a few of us purchasing from this location and the experience has been great so far.
I’ll second this statement. Connor at Kitchener Ford has been great to deal with so far. He’s doing everything he can to make himself the top Bronco dealer in Ontario. He’s on these forums as well and will try to answer any questions you have. You can find him @ThatGuyatFord

Sponsored

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just got off the phone with a Sales Manager at my chosen dealer. Apparently I am number 37 on their reservation list of 87. I expressed my concerns about the lack of updates, information or even contact.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nope, not even when the Sports came in, which he promised he'd let me know. The only dealer that is working pretty hard is where I don't have the reservation....probably switching to them.

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did he hang up on you at that point?
No he actually sounded a little frustrated with the whole process so far. We talked about the extra $1000 deposit that they had asked for and how people who put it down will get first priority. I told him that that is not how it is supposed to work and that just because I didn't do that doesn't mean I am not serious. Hopefully they will be more proactive from now on.

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I checked in with my dealer yesterday. He said he's not sure about the Jan 19 date, but will keep me posted.
Sponsored