Sponsored

Anyone else not heard anything from their selected dealer?

Fireman

Base
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GLS, 12 Rubicon, 01 F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

No contact from my dealer either. I will definately be switching to someone else when it comes time to order.
I initially chose a dealer who is only 20 minutes from my home but once I talk to him I realized he was not going to help me at all on the price. I switched my dealer to a small hometown dealership about two hours away. When I contacted the dealership I was pleasantly surprised to talk to the owners son. He was quite enthusiastic about the bronco and helping me and doing everything he could and appreciated choosing them. One day I was headed to the coast and passed by the dealership and stopled in. I asked to speak to the person I’ve been talking with and shortly there after he came out and introduced himself. I told him who I was and he remember talking to me. He introduced me to the sales person who now is handling the Broncos at this dealership. Well now it’s a whole different story. No correspondence from this new sales person. I have to call, text or email him and all of his replys are one or two word replies that’s it, nothing more. ?
Sponsored

Skifryan

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler 300
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nothing since I reserved (to tell me they can't sell to Americans even though I am Canadian and live in the city the dealership is in). I sent a photo of my license and have not heard anything since. I'm jealous of the KItchener Ford customers - looks like they got sent some cool Bronco swag.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nothing since I reserved (to tell me they can't sell to Americans even though I am Canadian and live in the city the dealership is in). I sent a photo of my license and have not heard anything since. I'm jealous of the KItchener Ford customers - looks like they got sent some cool Bronco swag.
I would hound them (as in go in there and get answers) until they confirmed they still have your reservation and that the details are correct. That's a strange one.
Sponsored